Guilty Pleasures

Watching the black ones in the womens athletics

2 Likes

They tend to have unreal arses

My couple of hours of radio on a Sunday morning-Bowman Sunday followed by Sunday Miscellany.

Also, Michael Portillo’s Great Railway Journeys on TV.

Fuck it, I’m rapidly turning into my father…

3 Likes

Man of taste obviously :+1:

Not a hait wrong with it.

1 Like

Jaysus Fran, you’ve youngsters, have they not you driven demented listening to this fucking thing by now?

2 Likes

id gladly take paradise over hearing shotgun as gaeilge, which is what i get subjected to

Is your little one in Scoil Lorcain?

she is indeed

I’ve them driven demented

:grinning:

How do you get on with all the Gaelgoirs?

I’ve heard they can be a dose at times, We have friends with kids there.

her class isnt too bad, there’s some parents who’d have irish as poor as mine (the peig generation) but theres a load of them who’d be yapping away as gaeilge at anything; cuala, comhaltas etc.

they also blab away in the whatsapp group so im forever having to get the missus to translate for me.

the parent teacher meetings are gas though, the teacher will just start yapping away in irish and i just look blankly at them for a few minutes until they cop it and then they say “would you prefer to do this in english”.

that said, theres a great ethos in the school and madame enjoys it, helps that theres a lot of overlap with the afterschool activities

It’s looks great with the new extension too. Worth it if you can put up with the pretentious fuckers

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Not a guilty pleasure

5 Likes

Crowded House? No?