Hamilton v Celtic ☘

Elyounoussi for the injured Johnston. Ajer back at centre back with Jullien. Rogic on the bench.

I’d have preferred to have seen some of those who had international duty in midweek given a rest. McGregor has played so much football in the past two seasons that he could afford a few games off here and there. Edouard has played an awful lot of football so far this season and is a player susceptible to niggles so again I’d like to have seen him rested for the likes of Bayo and Griffiths who need games.

Good to have The Wizard back.

Ally McCoist looks in a terrible state, looks in terribly bad health.

Has he a drink problem?

That’s a lovely Celtic kit.

1 Like

Ntcham for McGregor would make sense but any poor results we have had in the last 12 months have been when McGregor is not in midfield.

Think it’s very important to follow up last result with another win and that influences the selection. After the winter break last season, the huns gave away their derby win straight away with poor results. Watty Smith used to always say the games before and after the Glasgow Derby were the important ones.

We should still be beating Hamilton with a reserve 11 out.

Huge match in midweek.

We should but there is an awful lot to be said for hitting the ground running.

Great start.

Beautiful touch from Edouard.

Fffoorrreeeassssttttttt

That’s a lovely goal.

Edouard is some player. Encouraging start from Elyounoussi too.

1 Like

There’s a bit of Want about the Hamilton right back.

1 Like

Really strong start from Bolingoli.

I wanna I wanna I wanna be Edouard.

1 Like

Commentators curse.

This fucker not interested in issuing yellow cards.

Lost our way now, gone very flat.

This is a poor spell.

Hamilton are well organised and keeping a good shape but the build up is too slow. Christie has been anonymous. I know the plastic pitches don’t help but there have been too many sloppy touches.

The conditions aren’t great.

Plastic pitch, strong breeze but it’s be a disappointing last 35 minutes. Brown and McGregor really need to deliver more from the middle of the field, both are too content just to slow it down and knock it sideways. We’ve also been beaten to the second ball more and more as the game has progress.

Bolingoli has been a great outlet down the left though his end product can be a little erratic at time.

Yeah I agree. The pitch is fucking deplorable though. But we could be doing better in our movement and runs off the ball.