Happy birthday

Time to go searching for the hungover in work thread.

Did you get any nat king for the birthday? I find its always worth a punt if in dire straits, but then I wouldnt be as smooth as the likes of KIB or Gav I’d say.

Not a chance, bird that I went out with on Saturday came back to the gaff but there was no action to be had, extremely frustrating, I mean why come back to a lad’s gaff, for tea? I don’t even drink fooking tea. She wouldn’t even let me feed the horse, an extremely frustrating birthday weekend on the sexual front but no doubt KIB Man will tell me I just need to up my game or something

She’s just checking out what you’ve got Sledge. Does it look like your graded up (in the money), do you look after the place etc etc.
I hate this coming back and ro riding as well, but unfortunately you can’t really just pull them aside outside the cab office and say “Look, there is no point in you coming back now if i’m not going to get the jump”.

The odd bird will actually talk about riding before you go home so its grand, but its hard to tell with most. The ones that come back and don’t want the action are checking you out.

Yeah she probably is/was checking me out alright, the answer to all the questions is No though

It must be an honour for Sledge to share his birthday with an internet legend like artfoley

S’funny, Arts name wasnt there earlier on… :confused:

Sledges want there either when I first logged on this morning.

:clap:

but him and mac are best buddies, mac would obviously know it is art’s birthday…

What did you get him, Mac?

[quote=“The Puke”]but him and mac are best buddies, mac would obviously know it is art’s birthday…

What did you get him, Mac?[/QUOTE]

:guns:

I’m not going to abuse the cunt for the duration of his birthday

Happy Birthday to NCC…have a good one pal :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

+1

+1[/QUOTE]

cheers bud

+1[/QUOTE]

Hey funboys, get a room.

http://cakeitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/p-640-480-25e7219b-a158-4295-baae-3f9e425171c5.jpeg

:rolleyes::clap::guns:

Happy birthday ncc. This is the best cake I could afford

http://vineyardmen.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/birthday_cake_for_jesus.jpg

Big time. How did I miss this thread:D

Very frustrating but the cunt knew what she was at too. You could have tried the old

'are you into music?
Slut - Yep, I love the Beatles,

Sledge - No way, Ive got a special edition Abbey Road LP on my sound system up stairs, here come up and I’ll show ya
Slut - OK

Upstairs
Slut - Eh where is this LP?
Sledge - (whips out cock) here it is and the bed is the sound system so lets hop on the good foot and do the bad thing
Slut - Lob it into me boss so

Happy days:thumbsup:

Arshavin23 is in fact 26 today…happy birthday…

When’s your own birthday Puke?

Will we all be invited to the 21st?

21st has come and gone dunph a good while back…