Happy new 2021

Mrs j is a hero.

Happy new year kid.

2 Likes

Bullet points please.

15 Likes

Happy New Year Juhy. Glad you’re all still standing. Once you have that gable end and Mrs J everything will be ok

2 Likes

Great post @Mac.

Health and happiness to all the macs in 2021

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone and thanks for your company.

13 Likes

Fair play @anon67715551. You’ve wide shoulders. A gent.

Best wishes to your family - one day at a time.

If we can do anything as a forum just say. A donation to charity in his name maybe. Or anything.

8 Likes

It’s been a tough year lads. When I was at my lowest it was the admiration, respect and likes from forum members that got me through.
Happy new year to all, and tiocfaidh ár lá to my northern brethren

22 Likes

Merry New Year bucko

5 Likes

A great post. I can relate to so much of this @Juhniallio. Feels like it went from intricate plans of attack to just keeping wolves at bay overnight. The other side is I’m more truly madly deeply in love with the greatest woman that ever lived. Blessed :pint:

Happy new year brother

11 Likes

Can’t say I’ve been too put out by the ‘pandemic’ in 2020. If anything it highlighted the absolute madness of the treadmill of life precovid and we’ve adjusted accordingly… Too many kids activities, too many work related commitments etc… We’re in a far better place now.

If 2021 goes as well then I’ll have no complaints.

Hope next year is kind to you all.

11 Likes

Happy new year everyone. Thanks for the entertainment, the companionship, and the advice. My life would be the poorer in lockdown without ye all.
Stay well.
I’m sorry for your hardships and losses, and glad for your victories, great and small.
Sin e

22 Likes

Happy new year kid.

1 Like

Your seminal moment was having an entire forum talk you out of taking a job in Tipp. I have no idea what your line of work is but an entire forum told you that you’d be mad to take it and you’ve never been as happy since.

There’s been no family holidays to Lucan or kids getting sick in speed boats in dublin bay. We can’t credit TFK to any of this success but I’m convinced it was a key part of things.

7 Likes

I’m never happy, the grass is always greener over there!

To 2021 and contentment!

2 Likes

Typical @balbec template post looking for likes by having a cut off Mac.

1 Like

She’s very lucky to have you, mate. You’re a wonderful guy.

1 Like

Kathryn Thomas has the RTE Orchestra singing N17 for you now.

2 Likes

Happy new year to two if my bessiers here, @Mac and @Juhniallio
I’m sure your posts are very interesting, but they’re far too long for me to read in my present condition

2 Likes

You steamer.

I’m watching rte 1 here. It’s like watching up for the match

1 Like