Hard done by or consent is consent

Nasty business

A poor innocent aul crater . He’s convinced himself that he raped her.

:rollseyes:

Have you seen my Facebook profile page?

He didn’t in fairness as he was charged with rape as well but that didn’t stick. That was complete pie in the sky.

He must be thinking of all the bars

I agree with @Tassotti , we’ve all been assaulted if this is the standard

A hell of alot of bat shit crazy bitches out there. Young bucks need to be careful when presenting Percy to the party.

A lad from dungiven once awakened to find a woman riding his foot. As he said himself " there i was lying there, just minding my own business…"
On the night he shared that particular anecdote the back room in mcreynold’s bar might have been the finest place on the planet. He was one of the o’kanes, as was she…no relation though.
If hed gone to the police and made a complaint his brothers would probably have kneecapped him

1 Like

God almighty

You’d have to have sone sympathy for this fella, a bit creepy to climb on top of a sleeping woman and grope her though, could he not have given her a bit of a nudge beforehand

3 Likes

Sounds like the jury got it just about right convicting on the lesser charge.

A good rule of thumb is not to fondle anyone when they are asleep.

7 Likes

Yeah agreed with that. I doubt there’s anyone amongst us who has shared a bed with a woman who hasn’t tried to wake a her up to try to get a ride but climbing up on a bird you’ve just met while she’s asleep is not good.

Exactly

and a world of difference between the two.

1 Like

The epidemic of people being injected with date rape drugs seems to have died away.

You’d wonder how prevalent it actually was or if it was an attention on social media thing.

1 Like

it was a load of nonsense

1 Like

The TFK sisters believed every one of them.

3 Likes

He must be a very stealthy sort of lad. Climbing up on the poor lassie and groping away only for her to wake up and discover what had been happening

A very helpful description of the stock photo used in the article

4 Likes

Alt text is for screen reader users, so this is almost spot on. The only thing they could add is ‘A stock image of a close up …’.