Has anyone noticed Michael D. Higgins?

His feet?

2 Likes

He’s a communist .

1 Like

We are all dying. Some of us, however, have never lived.

1 Like

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F70165070-9354-11e8-821b-8d0d10bd0d40.jpg?crop=4964%2C2792%2C0%2C259&resize=685

Yea, he/she is called the Aide de Camp. I’ll be damned if I can find out her name, but I think that’s her there in the photo at the Limerick Cork match. Obviously not a very public job but I remember Ciaran Fitzgerald held the role for President Dr. Patrick Hillery.

Aide de Camp is right :grinning:

6 Likes

Never fucking quote me in a post to that fisty cunt, ever. I’ll fucking hunt you down and take pleasure in gutting you boy.

The great Sue Ramsbottom held the role for Big Bird once upon a time.

'Il take pleasure in gutting you boy, il take pleasure in gutting you boy '. Your lucky old man hummel wants you alive.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/xfV6Zt0YC7k

Bernese Mountain Dogs have a notoriously short life span.

Sounds dodgy. I’d say the travellers stole it but higgins won’t give peter Casey the satisfaction of admitting it.

The Limerick in him is coming out. A piebald fir every front garden should have been his slogan.

No mention of this in the Irish press today, presumably just because he wrote it for the Guardian.

1 Like

Well fair dues to him, honestly didn’t think he’d the bottle

Is it worth reading? I trust you to inform the forum of whatever deceitful, selfish, cynical motive lies behind this article

It’s short enough and very moderate.

eg…

“Injustices perpetrated in the name of imperialism, and in resistance to it, often had a brutalising effect, leaving a bitter residue of pain and resentment, sometimes passed down through generations and left available to those willing to reignite inherited grievances.”

2 Likes

Pity he doesn’t cast the same critical eye towards despotic left wing regimes

3 Likes

And the landlord classes.
Especially the despotic left wing landlord classes.

8 Likes