Has anyone played soccer in scumhole council estates?

He’s dying for you to leak it so he can protest that he never wanted the attention.

3 Likes

ehh…

1 Like

That too on top of all the embezzlement? You couldn’t be up to the cunt.

A hurley / hurl carrier is how he describes it and likely would be as far as he ever would get

How do you know what level I played?

LOI isn’t that far removed from the majority of ingerlish and Scottish professional soccer.

There aren’t that many levels in adult soccer.

There’s junior, senior and professional, then international. That’s it really

John Hayes must be a genius.

Yeah but theres also multiple levels within each.

Ah yeah, especially the pro game.

There might not be so much choice for grassroots after this here. I’d say a heap of junior clubs will go to the wall.

Will we finally see a super club up in prospect/Weston :grinning:

If hyde, prospect and the villa ever amalgamated I’ll go back up and get involved. They’d win everything

Or else murder each other. Either way it would be entertaining

1 Like

You’re a nasty piece of work.

When an amature outfit like iceland beat england in 2016 I thought it showed up ‘top level’ football for what it was . The illusion of what its built up to be is quiet extraordinary .

Like Japan beating South Africa and then Ireland with a few lads they found on the street?

Keep digging pal.

2 Likes

Celtic beating Barcelona and a 17 year old scoring the winner .

Find me a soccer player or a hurler who runs faster than johnny may and he isn’t even the fasest 10.55 mps. So speed argument goes to rugby .

So the top skill of rugby is running fast?

Running into things

:rofl:

what the fuck does that even mean? — you’re trying to pull out physical attributes to make up for a lack of skill.

1 Like