Has the Lovely Ladies thread been deleted?

Well?

It seems that is the case.

Why?

It has been temporarily retired for Rockos app.

fuck Rocko’s app and bring the lovely ladies thread back. Have a couple of pictures if Olivia Wilde to add to it. :frowning:

Speaking of the app , has anybody had any issues with their mobile device since downloading it. Mine continuously restarts itself now but it may be another app I downloaded.

:frowning:

Here’s some Louise…

She’s a top, top wife. I mean look at the way she lies there on that beach towel, she’s literally like a piece of renaissance art.

Ridiculous that this key element of the site has never been reinstated, with no explanation given and no apology. My mole within TFK says Dunph was offended by a certain picture of Emmanuelle Beart and had the whole thing pulled. I demand a definitive statement on the matter by the mandarins who run this place.

I believe it was to encourage newer posters to the site. As the likes of carryharry, horsebox, faldo and beautiful city have shown we’d have been better off not trying.

:clap:

Will you start a new one MBB and rule over it with an iron lubricated fist please?

Christ almighty. Lubricating your fist with iron would be extremely painful.

WTF

:rolleyes:
The clique weren’t lying about your stale weak ass banter.

Banter? fuck off with your banter you simpleton.

What fuckin clique.

[quote=“Flano, post: 661828”]

What fuckin clique.[/quote]
Him and his wide holed mother are a clique.

I take it back-mother jokes! Hahahahahaha. That’s fucking hilarious you inbred cousin botherer.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 661830”]

I take it back-mother jokes! Hahahahahaha. That’s fucking hilarious you inbred cousin botherer.[/quote]
Good comeback :rolleyes:

Two tits on the lovely ladies thread.

Check your mails mate.

Dreadful ‘bants’.

Moving on from this cuntflap, Rocko you previously mention the thread had been parked, is it safe to say its gone for good?