Has this place gone completely mental?

What is happening to this place?

If you look at the long and storied history of TFK, the last weeks been pretty mundane.

Post all Ireland final is usually meltdown week

2019 - KK lads lose the plot
2018 - Nogra implode seeing the sneery Limerick cunts winning
2017 - Tipp and KK lads go crazy telling Galway lads it’s not a proper All Ireland
2016 - Tipp lads lose the plot due to abuse and wind ups from the Limerick lads who’ve never won anything

And so on…

8 Likes

Every Year - Wexford lads try to involve themselves to make them feel somewhat relevant, secretly wondering if they’ll ever make it to the dance themselves

5 Likes

Gobshite

Oooft. Don’t worry Fran, the hurt will soon pass

Apologies @Mac, I shouldn’t have taken it out on you

1 Like

No, you were right to this time.

FWIW, I wasn’t delighted Richie got sent off pal…

Big liar

Chief big liar to you…

Apologies mate. You can bury my heart at wounded knee.

Look, sometimes we say or do things in the heat of the moment that we regret, we’re only human after all. It’s been a difficult week for a lot of posters for various different reasons. We won’t go into them but we/they know who we/they are. At this juncture it’s important not to lose focus on the next, most critical stage of the forums sporting calendar, the NFL season. In a few weeks time we will take up arms and go to war again.

5 Likes

We go again.

@flattythehurdler, I’d like to apologise for my outburst earlier this week. It was unnecessary and unfair (but true)

It’ll all kick off again when Cathal Barrett goes up to collect his much deserved all star in November.

You’ve got that wrong. It was and is their only proper All Ireland

No need mate. Sure it’s all the wan :joy:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like