Have you been the victim of a crime?

Please log instances here.

Somebody fraudulently used my credit card last week to purchase Lacoste clothes and video games from GameStop.

Total transaction value: c.€600.

Feeling: violated.

More details as I get them.

[QUOTE=“Dirty Hands Walter, post: 975167, member: 9”]Please log instances here.

Somebody fraudulently used my credit card last week to purchase Lacoste clothes and video games from GameStop.

More details as I get them.[/QUOTE]

what a mug:D:D

@Tassotti was digitally raped the other week

Me or the Danny Dyer wannabe fraudster, pal?

You pal.

I can’t think of how it happened, mate. Insider job? One of my former TFK AFC team-mates?

I got robbed at the entrance to Cruises Street from Denmark Street Christmas two years ago on a night out. I was well oiled, but I was walking up to get a taxi after being in Flannerys and got a hiding off a few scobes, wallet, phone and any money I had in the pocket was taken. I have a perforated eardrum from a belt I got.

Total Amount Taken: Wallet - 40 euro - pocket - anything from 1-20 euro, phone 150 euro

maybe someone Kev knows, he is still seething over that password leak thing

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 975182, member: 2695”]I got robbed at the entrance to Cruises Street from Denmark Street Christmas two years ago on a night out. I was well oiled, but I was walking up to get a taxi after being in Flannerys and got a hiding off a few scobes, wallet, phone and any money I had in the pocket was taken. I have a perforated eardrum from a belt I got.

Total Amount Taken: Wallet - 40 euro - pocket - anything from 1-20 euro, phone 150 euro[/QUOTE]
Which Flannerys,Phils? Always a dodgy spot cutting up Cruises st late on if on your lonesome.

no the big one beyond the icon. I was with mates but was heading home early as I had another big session on the next day. it was just the wrong time, before nightclub time so there wasn’t too many people around the place. There were a few of them sitting there where yer man used to sell hotdogs across from the church, I though they were the crowd you’d usually see begging on a Saturday night down that way.

Took me a while before I went out in town again.

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 975199, member: 2695”]no the big one beyond the icon. I was with mates but was heading home early as I had another big session on the next day. it was just the wrong time, before nightclub time so there wasn’t too many people around the place. There were a few of them sitting there where yer man used to sell hotdogs across from the church, I though they were the crowd you’d usually see begging on a Saturday night down that way.

Took me a while before I went out in town again.[/QUOTE]

serves you right for wandering off with SLR looking for hookers on Catherine St you filthy bastard

@TreatyStones did declare a cyber war. Maybe you are a target?

Most likely mate. Trust no one.

[QUOTE=“Dirty Hands Walter, post: 975167, member: 9”]Please log instances here.

More details as I get them.[/QUOTE]
I saw a likely looking lad in GameStop in st Stephens green last week using a credit card to buy a load of stuff. The don’t sell clothes though

My flat was broken into many years ago. My radiogram and my then entire collection of vinyl were stolen. I still get the head staggers when I consider what was lost.

I recently purchased a very chic Lacoste top and bought a few games for the old playstation. However, the games weren’t as good as I thought and the top didn’t compliment my eyes. I felt robbed.

I was up in around the lovely suburbs of finglas some years back, and some prick mugged me. Took my discman and a whatever cash I had, not much, but left me with nothing the cunt. didnt even have anything to get a bus back to Wexford. Last time I went anywhere near there because of that fucker.

Serves you right, who carries a discman around FFS.

feel asleep in subway in NY on way home to Bedford pk/Bronx, and had the pockets in my denims slashed and wallet and all ID taken…probably as well I didn’t wake up

Jaysus. Bedford park boulevard - there’s a blast from the past.