Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

It was a minor enough issue for me as I was close to my house, I had other suits and it was under the cover of darkness and with nobody else around.

dancingbaby on the other handā€¦

Thats slightly different from the stories above Puke.

Iā€™m in shock.

Not very city slicker for lads to be shitting themselves.

His boxers were slicker after it happened though.

christ this is a new low.

More shitty gicker than city slicker

10 Likes

That is magnificent. Absolutely magnificent. :clap:

What an anecdote from Robin Hood there. :clap:

Cunts. Was reading this thread when walking from the train to the car and stood in a load of shite. Only noticed it when there was an awful peggy dell when I was driving.
No mess (well apart from the shite all over the pedals).

Despite what you may have read in this thread, I have never soiled myself in Glasgow.

I have, however, forced the closure of a pub following a bad dose of the trots in Amsterdam prior to Celticā€™s memorable 3-1 victory over Ajax in 2001

Some funny shite in here. Congrats to one and all. Apart from Kevin, the dryshit.

I hope you intended that pun.

I had a near miss on holidays in Crete three years ago. Had been there a few days, and the combination of cocktails, Red Bull, junk food and heat had clearly played havoc with my systems. Anyway, in the pub I had a very sudden need to shit and it felt like a big one. I was in a small pub that only had one toilet in it (thatā€™s between both genders). There was a queue of a couple of people ahead of me. It was a very worrying few moments. Iā€™d say if there was one more person in the queue I was fucked, just got in on time. The next 30 seconds was the biggest feeling of physical relief Iā€™ve ever had in my life. The next few minutes were quite worrying as it continued though. The queue was getting restless outside, but it wouldnā€™t end. The best bit was, when I finally was finished, I looked down and my shit was green and very, very liquidy. The green was a reaction to the Blue Lagoon cocktails I had been drinking I was later informed. Needless to say, I ignored the local edict on not flushing toilet paper on that occasion. I seriously pitied the bird that followed me in there.

Robin Hudā€™s story is one of the best tales on this forum.

Need a clarification here:
Does soiled yourself including puking on yourself in public?

Players?

I was thinking of shitting on yourself when starting the thread but it would be a shame to miss out on a good tale. Weā€™ve already had someone wetting themselves so fire ahead.

The name of the pub? Couldnā€™t tell you. It was the same place we used to start our post-cocktail at resort drinking every night in Hersonissis. Their lad outside the door used be very excited to see us by the end of the week, and ensured that we got loads of free Sambuca inside. The barman used be pouring it down my neck. I donā€™t remember getting home any night during that week.

whilst i was a young buck i was asked to a grad by this bird, proceeded to get locked. someone bought me a shot of benedictine, it was like a bomb went off in my stomach, ran to the jacks, evacuated said stomach contents all over jacks in a projectile vomitting manner. thought i had gotten away with it, there was however sick all down the front of my shirtā€¦christ the stenchā€¦ i thought i was boned it weas only about midnight, luckily there were a few boys who had felt the need to remove their shirts prior to dancing, needless to say i left said event with a lovely fresh shirt, i pity the poor coont who got my eau de vomit garmentā€¦

1 Like

I remember projectile puking all over some cuntā€™s back in the old Mooneyā€™s on Wexford Quays when I was around 18. Iā€™d probably only drunk around 6 quickish pints before it happened. :lol:

Anyway, I knew I was in trouble and was scurrying through the crowd to the jacks and just couldnā€™t hold it in. I basically launched a load of puke all over this chap as I went past and bolted on to avoid getting a kicking.

Empty reaching and all that lark in the jacks then for 5 or 10 minutes before plotting my way cautiously back to the lads and switching to shorts. The other cunt probably had a carrot stained back.