Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

His head was gone at that stage ā€¦the only pandemic was in his jocks

6 Likes

I once got the shits on a drive to Connemara. I burst into a pub in Oughterard (my aunt who was a nun was deceased and the convent seemed too risky a choice) cc @flattythehurdler - only to find some cunt had had a nose bleed all over the cubicle so it was like a scene from American Psycho. Cross the road I went and whatever I found in the next pub I was going to go for it. So I did.

I later stopped in Moycullen and the pub toilet was acceptably clean.

1 Like

Happier times.

1 Like

This story suggests you had not in fact yet soiled yourself as per thread title. If you had, blood around the cubicle would have been of little importance as you patted yourself and attire to as best a level as possible.

Waddling across the road with trousers preflled, is not likely and so have to question the details.of your tale here.

Please explain citing references.

1 Like

By God. Itā€™s as if Hemingway shat himself while running in Phoenix Park

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You would have been better off shitting on the street than going to the toilets in Heuston anyway @Tank

Why what happened you bud?

They are fucking rotten I wretch any time I have to enter.

Would you not go in the phoenix park like most normal people?

Moby Gick!

3 Likes

The laughter of those strangers will haunt @Tank for years.

For Whom the Bowel Tolls.

20 Likes

Itā€™s bad alright, but you have to think of the amount of people that use that toilet every day. It must be an incredible number. I couldnā€™t think of one that gets more use in Ireland.

Thatā€™s a belter.

1 Like

The Great Shatsby.

16 Likes

Thereā€™s a yard at the back of the zoo where the animal shite is collected. If @Tank was in possesion of his faculties he could have knocked there; Iā€™m sure they would have obliged him

He could have hopped into with the hippos and wallowed in his own shite with them.

A farewell to arse

There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and shit