Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

A wondeful tale of derring poo. I was on edge right through. Kinda disappointed you didnā€™t shit yourself if Iā€™m being honest.

18 Likes

More like a squit Iā€™d say,like a young calf with a bad scour

4 Likes

@cowpat would you mind just running your eye down through this lived experience and giving us your thoughts?

8 Likes

@cowpat is our resident poo laureate.

2 Likes

Agreed. We should have heard more about the relief of letting fly. The thoughts that go through your head ā€œThis is the best feeling IN THE WORLD!ā€
I donā€™t know what it is, your arse knows when you are near the bowl and is getting togged out ready for it.
One thing to do would be to always scope out the opportunities when you are out and about for an emergency shit.
Years ago, the beer used to go through me, so every time we were out and went into a pub, I would scope out the jacks first in case of emergency.
I would often sneak into the disabled jacks for shits or even the womenā€™s if I got away with it.
Hotels are also great places for shits. Go in, pretend you are looking or waiting for someone, and slip in to the jacks.

11 Likes

The poolice.

Iā€™ve done this countless times. Iā€™ve even come back, sat down on a couch in the lobby. Looked at my watch and phone, and then given a shake of my head as if someone cancelled our meeting and walked away.

22 Likes

Funnily enough nobody ever posted those stories - it is always only the near misses

2 Likes

The happy ending ruined it tbh

See the first few posts, as far as @Robin_Hood at least.

1 Like

ICYMI

Yup, if youā€™re dressed any way formally, they just think itā€™s someone in to meet someone for work.
Iā€™d love to try it out in luxury hotels, but the distance from the gate to Adare Manor is too far if you are bursting. The Dunraven might be worth a punt though. The Woodlands 100%. Good roaster jacks in there too, where you can have the hand and foot up against the door if the lock is busted. The hand dryer is so strong it will blow your pants back down to your ankles.

4 Likes

I sharted coming down the motorway once. I had to stop in to some random petrol station and take off the jocks and clean the arse. Humiliating.

By the way, bidets are great yolks.

The jacks in the cafe in Brown Thomas is my go to in the city

1 Like

3 Likes

Powerscourt shopping centre when in Dublin city centre for me. Only issue is itā€™s on top floor.

1 Like

What a pro :clap::clap::clap:

Kildare Village another luxury stop for a ā€œcomfort breakā€

4 Likes

You need to get the timings right for the jacks though. e.g. a busy crescent shopping centre full of Tipp boggers and the jacks will look and smell like a cowshed

Lovely hand soaps there too.

cc @Copper_pipe