HBV , a Pole

When you’re right, you’re right.

1 Like

Absolute nothing there is him getting upset. He’s just calling out other posters who insult when they can’t debate.

mostly you and me

Where am I getting upset there? I’m merely pointing out that throwing out insults isn’t an argument

But he’s just calling out lack of debate. Not getting upset or taking it too serious as you suggest. Doesn’t make sense really in terms of me but it’s one of your major flaws as a poster.

and you’re lauding the aids riddled cunt for it.

I’m not lauding him for it at all. Just as I don’t want you or whoever banned when they use insults, I don’t want him banned either for that

he wasn’t banned for insulting anyone bar maybe Rocko.

He was banned because he was overtly racist and he is your hero

But he wasn’t the only one who said racist things, so…

How is he my hero? I just found him funny. I disagreed and was on the receiving end of his abuse as much as anyone when he was here.

With the amount that is let go on here I don’t know how he was picked out as too bad

He bothered the boss man.

This isn’t a public place. It is owned and operated at the whim of somebody.

A lot is left go, but some chefs think they own the kitchen. They don’t

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Transphobe

But he entertained so it was alright.

A few lads really showing their true colours here… HBV was clearly their vessel … He said all the things they wanted to say but were too gutless to … Very sad.

1 Like

nail on the head

Yes it’s obviously his decision, unless I myself am banned I can give my view on what I think. I don’t really have as much interest in this as you say. I posted 4 times on this thread yesterday and wouldn’t have came back in here only I was tagged by yourself telling lies

who are the mother theresa’s you snakily mentioned?

See i openly called you out. Gave you a chance to defend yourself.

You do a lot of snaking and weasiling around the place. A rat.

Yourself and @backinatracksuit are the Mother Theresa set in my mind. I thought that was obvious

it’s not because you are a snake.

If you think so that’s fair enough

Growing up in rural Ireland a lot of these lads were well versed in staying quiet and being conservative. Some times I envy them… Growing up in a council estate in a city everyone was apart of each other’s lives, for good and bad…these places ran high on emotion and openness . We’re seeing two cultures collide here.

1 Like

Everyone’s dying to hear yer stories of hanging around with lads who ended up in prison or worse again I’m sure

3 Likes