HBV , a Pole

I dont believe in gods and fairytales.

Youā€™ve developed an serious notion of yourself though

1 Like

He lacked introspection and the ability to change ā€¦ Very hard to feel sorry for any man thatā€™s not willing to work on his flaws and grow. Could you imagine how toxic his real life must have been if he got his kicks from being a nasty cunt online 24/7 ? He himself was obviously using this place to vent as he was deeply unhappy - but there comes a time where you have to tackle the source of your unhappiness and not get free reign to attack everyone else because youā€™re living on burnt Donegal catch and look like rocky denis.

2 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement with that post

And it seems to have gotten right under your skin as usualā€¦ the bitterness is never far from the surface with you either ā€” just takes a few casts of the rod and youā€™ll be latching on.

Why was Sid banned?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not latching on, Iā€™m just bemused at you setting yourself up as a paragon of virtue when it comes to not using what people have said against them. Iā€™m not in the least bit bitter, sure Iā€™m not even calling you a hypocrite ffs.

Initially i think it was for being repetitive and by that I mean days and weeks and even months of the same arguments ā€” it went a bit crazy after that and a short break turned into a life time

Iā€™m a cunt and have never denied that ā€¦ Iā€™d still stick up for you in the morning tho if I thought you were being blackguarded.

They both annoyed rocko to the point where he couldnā€™t look at them. Simple as that.

As far as I can see that is the only way to get a banning around here

Thatā€™s lovely man. Right back at you.

Pretty much ā€” itā€™s amusing that some smart lads cant see the parallels just because one of them made them laugh.

And @rocko is a very patient man. A saint Iā€™d say

Was one not for racism and the other for trying to dox everyone?

Sid made a very personal comment out of the blue about @artfoley 's wife IIRC, or somebody elseā€™s wife who was very sick with cancer. He got a short ban, thought that was unfair and went mental on Twitter posting up screenshots of ā€œedgyā€ TFK conversations and tagging famous people Twitter to try and get the site shut down. It got turned into a life ban. Thatā€™s why you have to be a member to see any post now.

HBV got banned intially for racism IIRC and then when he came back he immediately launched into attacks on Rocko and Bandage with renewed vigour and aggression. There was some sort of personal side-feud going on between HBV and Rocko, HBV wouldnā€™t let it go. I might be wrong but I think the real reason he got banned in the end is because he kept slagging off one of the celebrities who had threatened to sue TFK in the past - possibly Ewan.

@Thomas_Brady acts very austere but looks out for all his WRs, makes them all feel values itā€™s a sign of real experience.

A man gotta have a code ā€¦

HBV died by his.

RIP.

1 Like

Iā€™m repetitive but itā€™s because Iā€™m right.

2 Likes

Huh? When do I get upset when people say anything to me? Itā€™s not real life mate

You were wrong about Klopp. Youā€™ve admitted that in fairness to you.

A sample

Youā€™re OK with insults as long as it isnā€™t you being insulted, then itā€™s funny, but not you, no that is serious