HBV , a Pole

His take on Katie Taylor was hilarious

He had you dancing to his tune in particular kid. He only had to click his fingers and you would be hopping up and down stomping your feet and screeching for him to be banned. He was your kryptonite.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t cry when he said mean things to me like you and the rest of the Mother Theresas

Lolzā€¦ Youā€™re absolutely seething. Anything I had to say to hbv I said directly to him and never cried off. The audit trail will show that. Iā€™m actually the only person here that threw up a poll to see if we could get him back.

:yawning_face:ā€¦

Is the audit trail of Anon accounts that you tried to burn?

What did he do that was so bad?

@hbv was a unique poster, maybe he skirted a few lines at times but he had some belters of posts and thereā€™s a few posters here who have tried to mimic his abrasive style but come nowhere near to actually being humorous with it.

Please reconsider admins.

To be fair to @Thomas_Brady his burning of his previous account was due to a completely unrelated IRL twitter/lack of discretion on here issueā€¦
ā€¦ or was it :thinking:

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Lads, stop trying to gang up on @Thomas_Brady

When @hbv is ready heā€™ll be back

Iā€™ve a rake of them hopping.

You OK here bro? If you need a hand give a whistle, but I just looked around there at who youā€™re dealing with and youā€™d handle them in your pyjamas ffs

2 Likes

In the era of Woke eminence he would be a wonderful counter balance .

1 Like

Why was he banned ? I donā€™t remember a specific instance.

For the same reason Sid was banned ā€” but some lads cant equate because HBV was their hero and he ā€˜entertainedā€™ them.

1 Like

Got the FBI on to us?

A lot of his postings were funnyā€¦ I largely ignored him despite reports to the contrary above but when I had something to say to him I gave it to him with both barrels and he did likewise to meā€¦ My only issue with him was that heā€™d hone in on lads whoā€™d open up with personal stuff on here and try to rub it in their face. While we all know this place is only a laugh for the most part, a lot of lads have used it on occasion to open up and blow off a bit of steam about personal stuff ā€” your man would think it was great craic then to constantly harangue lads who might open up ā€¦ real nasty vindictive stuff. Maybe itā€™s a fault in my own personality but where I perceive someone vulnerable being targeted, in any walk of life, iā€™ll defend themā€¦ he got banned for his repetitiveness more than anything - constantly going on and on about the same droll shit like Sid did - his bully boy antics were caught up in his repetitiveness. In the end he took away more than he added.

I look forward to thrashing this all out agin this time next year when @the_man_himself and @Horsebox are holding a candle light vigil for him.

5 Likes

The funniest thing Iā€™ve seen on this thread is @the_man_himself calling people mother Theresaā€™s and bigging up the aids riddled cunt for insulting people.

The same fella gets awful upset when it gets hot toward himself.

Would you have any sympathy for HBV? The mail order bride serving him up burnt Donegal Catch for dinner. The sons no longer wanting to go on the piss with him. Heā€™s still lurking around these parts anyway Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like

Would you turn down a sainthood if it was offered?