HBV - A Poll to decide if the forum wants him back (non binding)

You’ve been the one doing the pigeon holing, and pigeon holing yourself very effectively too.

So I have no need to pigeon hole you, when the work has already been done for me.

I take free speech seriously mate, and you should too. Banning people for expressing views you don’t like is childish, and supporting said banning is empowering bad behavior. If being banned for boring people was a real thing, @sidney should have been banned in 2007 and every month since.

what have ye against the birds, lads?

He plagiarized all of that material mate (mostly from my finest work).

@tassotti was banned. @ProjectX was banned. Must have missed the @hbv post in question, if it was that bad then permanently ban him instead of the childish drip drip.
I’ve seen numerous incidents of defamation here, nobody getting banned.

Dear oh dear - resorting to foul language on t’internet. Look @anon7035031 and indeed @Sidney, this puerile “banter” is boring and only absorbing your own braincells. I couldn’t give a flying fuck what either of you care about the current American President or the posting status of @HBV, but for the sake of the forum give yourselves a break.

In case you’ve missed it, the forum charter indicates a willingness to engage in discussion/banter/slagging on predominately GAA or agricultural matters. Both of you are in breach of this charter as you measure the length of your respective cocks.

Grow up the pair of you.

25 Likes

Well said mate. I agree whole heartedly and will give it a rest.

2 Likes

I’m progressing - I was a cunt 20mins ago.

It was said in the friendly vernacular of south Galway pal, a compliment.

1 Like

Another sabbatical?

:joy:

2 Likes

How would one go about talking yourself into leaving this place?

Depends which ego is talking.

I have to say, when you look at the lads that voted against, to a man, you instantly say that they are all sound, You couldn’t say the same about those who have voted in favour.

3 Likes

Cheers bud

Where would the I Like Lamp brigade fit in in your estimation?

Cop outs… i’d ask them to climb on board.

:thinking::thinking:

So even after extending the poll by a day, in an attempt to win by deception, the clique have been defeated. The majority in favour of HBV. Morto for @bandage

1 Like

Not to speak of all the dead posters that voted against.