Help for Art Foley

How much is that in Euros?

is that the deposit for your new mail order bride ?

artfoley :clap:

[quote=“artfoley, post: 767656, member: 179”]I didnt give you advice you thick fuck. And its tread carefully.

Also, ive heard from a reliable source that youre not in QLD but residing in baldoyle on willie nolan road[/quote]One of the finest legal minds in the country posting defamatory shit like this? For shame Art.

yeah, i look forward to fingalraven, orse north county corncrake, orse the all seeing eye, orse ncc, orse tase VS artfoley in virtual court, like he’s in virtual QLD

:smiley:

First TAN and now artfoley[/USER]. This must be the worst clamping in the history of the Internet [USER=80]FingalRaven…EVER! :smiley:

TASE ropes another dope :clap:

Fooley :slight_smile:

Agreed. It’s gas how he’s wound up the two lads to such an extent. Well played, Raven.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 767656, member: 179”]I didnt give you advice you thick fuck. And its tread carefully.

Also, ive heard from a reliable source that youre not in QLD but residing in baldoyle on willie nolan road[/quote]
TASE with one of the best puns we’ve seen on here in a long time and Art pulls him up on it.

Breaks my heart to see him on the attack when this thread was supposed to be about him confronting his demons.

Given recent happenings I think the question needs to be asked - are Art and Boxty the same person?

Art is one of the finest legal minds humberside has ever produced , you cant throw allegations like that at him

Its not necessarily an allegation, just putting it out there.

I’m there for you art, just say the word

[quote=“Rocko, post: 767631, member: 1”]This is a thread for people to post messages of reassurance for Art, and maybe one or two cajoling posts that might encourage him to share what’s on his mind.

We are privileged to have one of the finest legal brains in the country on this website (any doubts, just ask Mac who has the evidence) but his recent contributions have been muddied and marred by a despairing and angry tone.

Art: we’re here for you mate.[/quote]
Bump.