Here We Go Again

Also, we need the original post(s) he/she is whining about.

the other kev

The quote is from an RTÉ “personality.”

Peevish Teaboy?

Rocko the site looks superb. Really like the new way photos show up in threads. Well done, young man.

Not a particularly bright one judging from the post.

@Rocko IE broken again.

Hmm. Will look at it this evening. Same problem with typing in the editor or something else?

Yep, same as before. It’s just the Browser User Agent String I think missing a record for IE11.
If I change the IE settings to e.g. IE9 then I can post. Without it there is no text editor available.

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 917489, member: 258”]Yep, same as before. It’s just the Browser User Agent String I think missing a record for IE11.
If I change the IE settings to e.g. IE9 then I can post. Without it there is no text editor available.[/QUOTE]

Right. I should be able to fix that this evening.

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 917489, member: 258”]Yep, same as before. It’s just the Browser User Agent String I think missing a record for IE11.
If I change the IE settings to e.g. IE9 then I can post. Without it there is no text editor available.[/QUOTE]
@cluaindiuic This is working fine for me on IE11. What skin are you using?

The blue dot used to access the first unread post in a thread is too small for a touch screen, if it could be changed it would help those of us with big-boned fingers.

The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

Good point. I’ll tweak that.

Quoting on iPhone app still all over the place for me.

Get an android phone for TFK mate.

Will fix that soon hopefully.

Already done that, pal. Have it charging so using the work phone.

Rocko, it all looks super, Francis is definitely the best. I’ll take a PM on the quote of the week, but can you at least post your response?

Same as