Here We Go Again

Did you feel the core engage?

:rolleyes:

Android app on tablet hasn’t worked in a week but on Samsung phone it is working fine.

This seems to have went well @Rocko :clap:

Hmm. Is that still the case?

Wasn’t connecting to server. Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is back working on the tablet again

@Rocko - what is this weeks Quote of The Week?

Not one of you fuckers has commented on the smart new prefix box on the right hand sidebar that is much neater looking than the previous effort.

Yoy will getb the credit when you use indigenous software

I was going to praise you for it last night as it is quite tidy looking but I was fucking seething with you for not taking my word on the alerts issue.

:smiley:

@Rocko, please update quote of the week or I’ll be forced to (pauric) lodge an official complaint.

I updated it yesterday, did I not?

The fact that you are using an out of date GAA logo ruined it.

It’s lovely. But get the basics right and sort out the multi-quote function first. You’re all about the style over substance these days Rocko.

@Rocko, the iPhone app appears to be goosed.

@Rocko iPhone app working just fine

Should the thread title be at the top of each page? I think some people are getting confused.

How come when I’m logged out the main page is tight and compressed and easy to read, however when I login the main page is full screen width and hard to read and follow?

How do I make it compressed when logged in?

[QUOTE=“habanerocat, post: 1149684, member: 1513”]How come when I’m logged out the main page is tight and compressed and easy to read, however when I login the main page is full screen width and hard to read and follow?

How do I make it compressed when logged in?[/QUOTE]

You need to click the nip function bottom left