Coach Klopp - dream maker

You’d still be calling him a cunt.

I found his answer to be fair enough. He thought the question was purposely after a headline so rebuked him. I only listened to it a few minutes ago - i thought he went nuclear the way @Horsebox was carrying on.

I wouldn’t mate. It’s ok to admit he’s a human, he got frustrated and acted the cunt. All managers do it.

You don’t have to give him Deity status

Were you giving out about selective quoting recently :grin: you are by far the biggest culprit of it on this site. Post the rest of tge post and stop gaslighting the forum as usual.

You’ve been caught out rotten, bud. Move on.

Herr Klopp must be defended, at all costs. Shocking, shocking stuff from the Liverpools

1 Like

this sums him up nicely

Barry Glendenning on Twitter: “@barneyronay “I am not here to make headlines for you,” says man giving press conference.” / Twitter

The biggest liar on the forum caught rotten again. Cheers buddy.

omfg - this is a hellhole

And Pep, Ferguson, Conte, Mourinho etc. don’t?

A lad shrieks about a football manager supposedly calling Naples a “shithole”, except that that football manager did no such thing.

Then it turns the same lad doing the shrieking himself called Naples a “shithole”. :grinning:

Never, ever change, TFK.

Of course they do. Pep is a cranky cunt when he wants to be.

They don’t always need to be defended

3 different trips to Naples… Italian scum.

Naples is a shit hole. I never felt safe there

1 Like

Ancellotti & Michels, the true greats dont but hey, that doesnt suit the footix narrative

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/naples-trabzonspor-fans-attacked-ahead-of-match/71152

:flushed:

1 Like

That’s a valid view.

1 Like

Napoli should be forced to play their games in neutral venues such is the shitholedness of their city

Anyone going there to watch a football match should have their head examined

2 Likes

We are about to sack that shit hole

1 Like