Coach Klopp - dream maker

Heavy metal goalkeeping.

1 Like

Oooooooooft

Settling for mediocrity

Chicken Kiev with no Salah for me today.

3 Likes

I’m just making comment that Juve have much more recent pedigree than Porto, Roma or City at CL level. You seem to lack the intelligence to decipher this factual information.

Pedigree at mixing it but not winning it

Yes, which makes them a much more formidable club than City, Porto or Roma to encounter at CL level.

Liverpool got a very lucky draw and were routinely defeated in the final whereas Bayern and Juve pushed them to the pin of their collar. Last night’s final was a mismatch but that’s the luck of the draw.

They mixed it with Real for a while and then shat themselves

1 Like

Murderpool shit themselves before the game started.

Now you’re just telling lies, how can you expect anyone to take to you seriously

1 Like

I’m not. Juve and Bayern went out on their swords, Liverpool shit themselves. It was a non-contest.

They made the must of a lucky run but their luck ran out when they got beaten comprehensively by a superior opponent.

No one takes him seriously. He is trying to be a WUM but just comes across as fucking gobshite.

2 Likes

They were well on top until Salah was taken out, if you can’t admit that then I there’s no point in continuing the debate. I will concede that they shat themselves after Salah went off

1 Like

They were huffing and puffin and doing fuck all. They were gassed by the 60th minute mark as I predicted, Madrid just pushed them over at that stage. Easy street.

1 Like

I’m a bigger fool for getting involved

2 Likes

Liverpool shat it once salah went off. Weak mentality.

1 Like

Its hard to resist sometimes.

He has taken some kicking this week with Tyrone being beaten out the gate in the ulster championship and then the landside victory for the yes side yesterday. The gimp is punch drunk and lashing out at everyone. He needs to go to mass and gets his shit together.

Karius has held his hands up for the two mistakes.

Sadly the apology went through him.

2 Likes