Coach Klopp - dream maker

Someone with a plan and backing will stay calm.

I think hos plan was to blow everyone away this year with something that was going to revolutionize the EPL.

And maybe all he got wrong was hos own sense of importance. He may yet revolutionize it, but i have my doubts.

He will fall out with important shareholders and find an ibvious blame candidate OR he will spend insane money to cover his mistakes.

Guardiola and Klopp are never calm. It just isn’t in their character to be calm. Of course that was his plan but just because it didn’t work doesn’t mean he won’t come back next season with something better. Wouldn’t call this season a disaster for them either. They have more than two points per game in the league

Pulis and Big Sam mug off the foreigners

Ah ffs. He had 1 of the 2 best squads by a mile and a load of money. Other teams figured him out unbelievably quick after what seemed like a good start.

Yeah it hasn’t been great but it’s not been a disaster either. They’ve played really well in bits and pieces, particularly when Gabriel Jesus was fit and I wouldn’t be surprised if they won the league next season with few enough changes to the squad

Who are these English/British managers?

A keeper, centre half, 2 midfielders and maybe a world class striker if Aguero goes.

A playmaker would be nice too.

Thats if they want to challenge both league and EPL.

Thats not going to be cheap.

Well clamped emoji needed here @Rocko ASAP.

Jesus is already there as a striker and is much more suited to the way Guardiola plays than Aguero. One midfielder would do as well IMO. Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho and if Gundogan recovers well are good enough. A few defenders are needed alright

Forgot about Gundogen tbh.

De Bruyne is a super player but not a central creative force.

Ferdandino is very inconsistent and not world class or near it.

Hard to believe that lads here seem to think that changing your mind or opinion about something is such a sin when they wait until each season is underway before deciding who to passionately support. :worried:

Insular.

you are

When new information reveals itself one has to reassess.

Thats a concept beyond the weak and insecure.

What made you go from English managers only getting jobs because they’re English to English managers being blackguarded because they’re English in the space of a couple of months?

You may point out where i said that

No.

You Cork guys are.

Getting caught out red handed and burying your heads in the stand in denial of facts and logic.

You actually have to ask me that.

A few posts up that @braz83 pointed out to.

You’ve gone from this:

(in relation to an English manager getting a job)

to this

in a few months.

Of course, the only reason you made that point was to take a contrarian opinion to what is the common belifef. You’re a halfwit though and do it very badly.

Now I’ve dealt with the question as posed - directly, promptly and pragmatically as per usual.

Can you do me the courtesy of finally telling me who these English managers are?

Can you also tell me how you know for a fact Klopp ignores all this advice?

Or is that just your typical bombastic claims (which you fail to back up) which expose you as a narcissistic spoofer?

:smile:

Or when you realise you got something badly wrong and have to backtrack

Cat got your tongue, @caoimhaoin?

You sniveling coward.

1 Like