Hey Sid - how drunk are you?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1034007, member: 273”]There are several posters like that. Glas, Totti, bandage.
I don’t see anything MBB posts, but I do get a shit load of ratings from him, mostly smileys. What is up with that fella? He follows me on twitter, hangs off every post I post etc. it’s fucking weird. I wonder is he one of the few unknown face book friend requests I’ve got over the past 18ish months. I’m pretty sure some came from here. Weird bastards.[/QUOTE]
This. Is. Epic.

For anyone who wants kev’s FB page to get a look at Stumpy, just send me a DM, apparently I have it :smiley:

Hey Kev, did Eddie Vedder ever tweet you back?

This is going from bad to worse for @caoimhaoin. He must be very, very unhappy in Australia.

The dumb ratings certainly don’t help him.

I don’t know what @caoimhaoin is so upset about.
During the Nash whole penalty debacle last year he stayed up all night rating my posts on the matter dumb, the night of the dumb ratings we christened it.
Of course the fact everything I said came to pass makes it even sillier now in hindsight

I wouldn’t mind but he throws dumb ratings around himself like a paedo with a bag of sweets.

Absolutely. I don’t see what he’s going on about me rating his posts funny, I find the chap unbelievably amusing, and rate his posts accordingly. Is that such a bad thing? He has so so much anger, it can’t be healthy you feel.

If you check Kev’s profile page you can see he has given 912 dumb ratings as opposed to receiving 412.

Cat got your tongue @caoimhaoin?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1034069, member: 2533”]If you check Kev’s profile page you can see he has given 912 dumb ratings as opposed to receiving 412.

Cat got your tongue @caoimhaoin?[/QUOTE]
That’s a clamping.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1034069, member: 2533”]If you check Kev’s profile page you can see he has given 912 dumb ratings as opposed to receiving 412.

OMFG :o

Mugged off good and proper.

Bomber right about now

[ATTACH=full]1861[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1034089, member: 180”]Bomber right about now

[ATTACH=full]1861[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1034089, member: 180”]Bomber right about now

[ATTACH=full]1861[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Presume yer man in the background is covering his nose cos of the bang off Bombers shirt?

There are quite a fews thick cunts posting here. There are bound to be plenty dumb ratings.
What the likes of you and sid and mbb at chasing me around looking for attention is extremely sad and embarrassing. Ye are weak pathetic men if that’s what gets you going for the day.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1034155, member: 273”]There are quite a fews thick cunts posting here. There are bound to be plenty dumb ratings.
What the likes of you and sid and mbb at chasing me around looking for attention is extremely sad and embarrassing. Ye are weak pathetic men if that’s what gets you going for the day.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

ah stop kev

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1034155, member: 273”]There are quite a fews thick cunts posting here. There are bound to be plenty dumb ratings.
What the likes of you and sid and mbb at chasing me around looking for attention is extremely sad and embarrassing. Ye are weak pathetic men if that’s what gets you going for the day.[/QUOTE]
So according to you, three people, COMBINED, have given out half the amount of dumb ratings to you as you have to others, and they’re the sad and embarrassing ones. Yea, good one mate :smiley:

I’m not weak, pal. I drink nutriblasts.

You’re great at dishing it out Kev, not so good at taking it.