Hey Sid - how drunk are you?

And why have you this pent up anger towards me?
Are you jealous?
Do you admire me?
What’s the go?
Or do you just want me to have a less favourable pos:neg ratio of ratings?

Let it out. Don’t bottle it up in whiskey.

*sid just spent the last while hopping from thread to thread rating my last 37 posts dumb.

Did he now?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1033484, member: 273”]And why have you this pent up anger towards me?
Are you jealous?
Do you admire me?
What’s the go?

*sid just spent the last while hopping from thread to thread rating my last 37 posts dumb.[/QUOTE]
I thought I’d get a cheap laugh out of it, and I was right. :clap:

So you’re just a sad drunk.

You only marked 37 of this guys posts as dumb?

You got the response you needed, Annoyed him so much he started a thread

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1033490, member: 1742”]You only marked 37 of this guys posts as dumb?

You got the response you needed, Annoyed him so much he started a thread

:D[/QUOTE]
Or to most balanced people embarrassed him for the idiot he said is with a bizarre sense of “humour”.

What’s likely is that this is just another one of SIDS accounts.

So Sid is MBB.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rattled. Badly. Well done Sid :clap:

Cheers MBB :pint:

:popcorn:

Pretty weird behaviour, Sid.

No winners here.

What’s the most sure fire way to get a dumb rating?

Rate one of @myboyblue posts as dumb and you can be guaranteed the poor lad will scurry around looking for one of your posts to rate dumb in “retaliation”.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1033722, member: 1786”]What’s the most sure fire way to get a dumb rating?

Rate one of @myboyblue posts as dumb and you can be guaranteed the poor lad will scurry around looking for one of your posts to rate dumb in “retaliation”.[/QUOTE]
The ol dumb ratings have lads a bit rattled of late it seems :rolleyes:

This forum needs a “dubious ratings committee” to hear appeals from posters against ratings they believe have been unfairly given to their posts.

Rating posts is a serious business. Unjust ratings can negatively impact on a person’s self-confidence and sense of self-worth, and can have serious real life consequences. We’d all do well to remember that.

I would not want my orgy of dumb ratings against @caoimhaoin’s posts to negatively impact his self-confidence and self-worth.

That’s the last thing I would want.

Bring back @cowpat

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1033484, member: 273”]And why have you this pent up anger towards me?
Are you jealous?
Do you admire me?
What’s the go?

*sid just spent the last while hopping from thread to thread rating my last 37 posts dumb.[/QUOTE]

“do you admire me”?
:D:clap::oops:

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1033735, member: 183”]This forum needs a “dubious ratings committee” to hear appeals from posters against ratings they believe have been unfairly given to their posts.

Rating posts is a serious business. Unjust ratings can negatively impact on a person’s self-confidence and sense of self-worth, and can have serious real life consequences. We’d all do well to remember that.

I would not want my orgy of dumb ratings against @caoimhaoin’s posts to negatively impact his self-confidence and self-worth.

That’s the last thing I would want.[/QUOTE]

That’s a logical and well put together post, @Sidney[/USER]. It’ll therefore get a dumb rating from a simpleton like [USER=1533]@glasagusban[/USER] or [USER=286]@Lazarus.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1033722, member: 1786”]What’s the most sure fire way to get a dumb rating?

Rate one of @myboyblue posts as dumb and you can be guaranteed the poor lad will scurry around looking for one of your posts to rate dumb in “retaliation”.[/QUOTE]
There are several posters like that. Glas, Totti, bandage.
I don’t see anything MBB posts, but I do get a shit load of ratings from him, mostly smileys. What is up with that fella? He follows me on twitter, hangs off every post I post etc. it’s fucking weird. I wonder is he one of the few unknown face book friend requests I’ve got over the past 18ish months. I’m pretty sure some came from here. Weird bastards.

Best thread on the internet. :D:D:D:D:D