Hillsborough disaster stuns sporting world

absolutely sid, this stories been dung to death

+1.

Sidney,I feel sorry for you at this stage…
There is something missing in you big time…

The lowest i have yet to see anywhere ever on an internet forum! A disgrace!

Sidney out!

Indeed I have plenty of things missing in my personality, as have you and everybody else.

You should have read what I wrote when Gerry Ryan died.

Have you ever read the “Darwin Awards”? Something that’s regularly joked about on every forum across the world, involving gruesome and bizzare deaths of people. I’m sure you’ll find it’s regularly joked about on boards.ie. If you object to puns about the death of somebody like Nevin Spence, I hope you’ll be consistent and object to puns on evry other person who has ever died, including people featured in the Darwin awards. There’s a thing called the “Uaneen rule” on this forum. Until somebody says otherwise, that’s the rule I’m, adhering to, because, to bring my religious background into things here, I believe everybody is born equal and dies equal.

Scum!

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 713222”]
Indeed I have plenty of things missing in my personality, as have you and everybody else.

You should have read what I wrote when Gerry Ryan died.

Have you ever read the “Darwin Awards”? Something that’s regularly joked about on every forum across the world, involving gruesome and bizzare deaths of people. I’m sure you’ll find it’s regularly joked about on boards.ie. If you object to puns about the death of somebody like Nevin Spence, I hope you’ll be consistent and object to puns on evry other person who has ever died, including people featured in the Darwin awards. There’s a thing called the “Uaneen rule” on this forum. Until somebody says otherwise, that’s the rule I’m, adhering to, because, to bring my religious background into things here, I believe everybody is born equal and dies equal.[/quote]Lad I know you are at it just for the rise…pretty sad really…
If you get of on slagging off people that have died tragically you really do have issues…
I’m done with you on this now anyway…
Fair play…keep up the good work…
Top top bloke…

Ever listened and laughed to a Madeleine McCann joke?

Not within a couple of hours of her going missing you clown no! your point?

If you object, fuck off to boards.ie, if you don’t, shut up and stop making a fool of yourself with your inconsistency.

it�s just that they�re about as good on the road as Uaneen Fitzsimons

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/topic/7828-weekend-betting/

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/topic/3006-patrick-swayze-clock-rip/

How do you align me to those links?

Very simple mate, read the links and read my last post.

what a shower of wankers

If you see no wrong in some of the relies to a thread you started then may God or Buddha look after you cos you need plenty of help.

Lads, lads… would the 2 of yis ever stop talking slurry.

Get onto artfoley as well then, or is your ire directed exclusively at me?

You sick, unoriginal fook.

His time will come no doubt.

My final question to you is this, have you asked for the thread to be deleted?