Hillsborough disaster stuns sporting world

Not funny. RIP to those involved. Horrendous story.

post also reported.
RIP to all that died in this terrible tradgedy.
Just bacuse you follow GAA dosent mean this should be taken down , show a bit of decency Horsebox you disgusting bigot.

i saw that Kev allright, RIP

this whole thread stinks

A slurry pit? Sounds like a right shit hole.

Dungeon.

V v poor taste all round.

I wouldnā€™t know what a slurry pit tastes like pal. How the hell do you know?

:lol:

There are two other threads on this topic.

I think this will just continue into an argument about whether the thread should be allowed or not and Iā€™ve no interest to row in on that argument again.

So Iā€™ll close this thread but I wonā€™t be deleting it. As others have said earlier itā€™s not particularly tasteful or even funny (sorry Sidney) but not every thread on here is in good taste or is wildly funny. I will delete posts that are racist, or pose a legal threat or are blatant attempts to spam the site. And if anyone is personally offended by topics because of family background etc then by all means report them and Iā€™ll help if I can.

As Sidney did point earlier we do have an unwritten rule on this site that if you can poke fun at one death you can poke fun at anyoneā€™s. Now Iā€™m sure in time thereā€™ll be times when that shouldnā€™t apply but for the moment thatā€™s my take on it. If you donā€™t think anyoneā€™s misfortune should ever be mocked then this probably isnā€™t the place for you or you may want to use the ignore function. As I said already though, if any post is particularly offensive to anyone for private reasons let me know.

Letā€™s keep the rugby thread and the pray thread joke-free.