Hillsborough

You murdering Liverpool cunts. The piece of shit of England. Pissed down and robbed your own fans in Hillsborough

1 Like

How is unlawful killing defined by law, pal? I donā€™t know by the by, just askingā€¦

Birmingham is disgusted by this slight.

In English law, unlawful killing is a verdict that can be returned by an inquest in England and Wales when someone has been killed by one or several unknown persons. The verdict means that the killing was done without lawful excuse and in breach of criminal law. This includes murder, manslaughter, infanticide and causing death by dangerous driving. A verdict of unlawful killing generally leads to a police investigation, with the aim of gathering sufficient evidence to identify, charge and prosecute those responsible.
The inquest does not normally name any individual person as responsible.[1] The standard of proof is that the unlawful killing must be beyond reasonable doubt. If this standard is not met, a verdict of accidental death or death by misadventure on the balance of probabilities may be returned.[1]
A verdict of unlawful killing was returned in the following notable cases:
Lt Col Rupert Thorneloe and trooper Joshua Hammond, of 2nd Royal Tank Regiment, were killed in an explosion in Helmand province on 1 July 2009.
Ian Tomlinson, who was struck with a baton and pushed to the ground by Metropolitan Police officer Simon Harwood at the G20 protests in London on 1 April 2009.[2]
A jury decided on 7 April 2008 that Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed had been unlawfully killed.
Matty Hull, killed in an U.S. friendly fire incident in 2003.[3]
Terry Lloyd, who was fired on by United States tanks near Basra on 22 March 2003.[4]
Iain Hook, UNRWA worker shot by an Israeli sniper in Jenin in 2002.[5]
Tom Hurndall, shot by an Israeli sniper in the Gaza Strip in 2003.[6]
The inquest into the July 7 Bombings decided on 6 May 2011 declared that the victims had been unlawfully killed.[7]
Ronald Maddison, an airman who died whilst acting as an experimental subject in chemical weapons testing in 1953. A verdict of unlawful killing was returned in a 2004 inquest; the original 1953 inquest had returned a verdict of misadventure.
David Gray, a patient in his home in Cambridgeshire was unlawfully killed by lethal injection administered by out-of-hours locum doctor Daniel Ubani on February 16, 2008.[8]
The death of ninety-six Liverpool F.C. fans in the Hillsborough disaster on 15 April 1989, with the ruling returned at a second inquest in April 2016.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/homicide_murder_and_manslaughter/#gross

Involuntary Manslaughter
Involuntary manslaughter is in contrast to voluntary manslaughter and occurs where a person kills, but does so without the intent to kill or cause GBH. Apart from the absence of the requisite intent, all other elements of the offence are the same as for murder.

There are two types of involuntary manslaughter, namely:

that caused by the defendantā€™s gross negligence; and
that caused by his unlawful or dangerous act.

Gross Negligence Manslaughter

This is where the death is a result of a grossly negligent (though otherwise lawful) act or omission on the part of the defendant. The law in respect of this has been clarified in the case of R v Adomako (1994) 3 All ER 79 where a four stage test for gross negligence manslaughter known as the Adomako Test was outlined by the House of Lords:

The test involves the following stages:

a) the existence of a duty of care to the deceased;
b) a breach of that duty of care which;
c) causes (or significantly contributes) to the death of the victim; and
d) the breach should be characterised as gross negligence, and therefore a crime.

There is no manslaughter by ā€œLawrence Recklessnessā€, overruling R v Seymour (1983) 2 AC 493.

Murderers

Police delayed calling it a major incident so emergency response delayed

Lack of co-ordination and control by the cop in charge led to the deaths

Police could have requested delayed kick off

Etc etc

Then the cover up started

1 Like

I remember the day Hillsborough happened, I was 11ā€¦lovely hot summers day and I had been outside playing football all morning in my white crown paints jerseyā€¦ As I watched what unfolded on tv as an 11 year old, I couldnā€™t fully comprehend the severity of what was taking placeā€¦ As I grew up and realized what happened in full and the cover up, naturally I was outraged and wanted those to blame brought to justiceā€¦ but I always felt it was something that belonged to the City of Liverpool, it was largely their sons, their daughters, their husbands and their wives etc. killed that dayā€¦ It sickens me to see people from Ireland (or other countries), most of whom were not even born, banging on about the 96ā€¦ getting tattoosā€¦ wearing the misfortune of these families and the lives that were lost as a badge of honour. I suppose it is the tribalism of football - but lads from Dublin/Cork/Limerick getting worked up about Munich and Hillsborough and using them as a form of identity to make them stand out from another football fan that supports another team in a foreign country is bizarre to say the leastā€¦ I hope the families, and City of Liverpool , can finally find some peace after today.

Up the ra.

1 Like

How many Liverpool fans were eventually found guilty of manslaughter at Heysel, mate? I think it was 14 in total with three years improsonment.

Their actions - apart from the deaths of 39 innocent football fans who went to a game but never came home - also led to a 5 year ban for English clubs in Europe with Liverpool given a six year ban. Of course it denied clubs like Wimbledon the rare chance of getting to play European football.

Yea, poor ol Wimbledon, fair play to you for looking out for them. Iā€™m sure the club would appreciate it.

Murderers

Who was 11 in 1989?

Millions of people

2 Likes

They Pissed on the dead. Murderers

1 Like

I was too :thinking: Iā€™d have thought you were younger Choco. Tis time enough for you to be settling down alright.

I was actually 10, palā€¦as for the restā€¦dont be judging any poster by their content on this shithouseā€¦ Iā€™m far worse in real life.

3 Likes

What kind of 36-year old arranges fights with strangers off the INTERNET in public places? I just assumed you were a vagabond in your mid-twenties.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Coventry City as well. That was the real injustice of the 1986-91 Brexit.