Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

So you reckon there isn’t a lot of good lovin’ goin on?

i’d say this is on repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDM0yAJjlBo

Looks a bit like Shetland .

http://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-independent/20180509/282467119527357

Don’t listen to all the naysayers @Bandage, they won’t get further than a bottle of Estrella by the pool in Alicante. Your grey photos are giving me a desolate wilderness boner.

2 Likes

It didn’t cost 8k did it for @Bandage and his life partner? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Austerity doesn’t come cheap you know.

2 Likes

sackcloth and ashes, literally

It costs a lot of money to save money by eating crackers for lunch

Lads are hopping like sausages in pan and imagining things that weren’t even posted. It’s unsettling to watch, but my vacations have become box office.

Trust me guys, I climbed up to the top of those boulders at Reynisfjara earlier like the boy at the end of the Holocene video. Some Chinese chap died there recently (cc @Juhniallio) and ruined the rest of his wife’s holiday apparently. RIP.

Saw the impossible to spell volcano which caused the volcanic ash problems in 2010 and then popped up to Kerid to see the crater there. A lot of TFK posters will appreciate this artsy shot.

7 Likes

Well I certainly appreciate it. I’m actually delighted with it, especially the fact that you’re clothed in that one.

The Vee looks more impressive.

2 Likes

Grey enough here too, but what harm.

5 Likes

Unreal pictures, Iceland looks amazing.

4 Likes

The 25 minute barrier makes sense now.

Jaysus it looks like a miserable spot, are you ever tempted just to stay in the scratcher and not bother with the views

That’s the Giant’s Causeway . You are in the O6 .

Recent pictures of topography are a bit like North Antrim coast ,

@Smark will go mad when he sees you are wearing sunglasses

Have ye no old abandoned sandpits nearer home that you could look into ?

2 Likes

Except the weather’s better, the food’s better and cheaper and the scenery…screw it. He’s better off where he is

Are you mad? That’s not him that’s his missus.

1 Like