Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

Well unless she was using a turkey baster it’s on both parents.

Do you think everyone on the housing list should live on the street or have the details of where they spend their time published for your interrogation?

Single? She has a partner.

1 Like

You don’t even give a shit about the poor children being born into this situation. You’re just pro women and don’t give a shit about the kids.

You really are an odious piece of work.

1 Like

Maybe you should organise a conference for poor women where you could preach about abstinence at them?

2 Likes

Don’t need abstinence, just precautions.

You can’t get a hotel confrence room in Ireland with all the homeless living in them.

Where did I say that?

I read the article and was wondering.

She mentions 3 years on the housing list (when she was 18).

They just moved into the property.

It is a reasonable question- was there alternative accommodation beforehand and did the State/Council step in with emergency accommodation beforehand?

What I see her is a piece of advocacy journalism, for someone barely pregnant with a 3rd child with little detail on the case. I love how in a case like this Glas that you will give it a “none of your business” line, when the case was brought to the public attention by them, are you happy enough with such limited journalism normally?

2 Likes

It’s pro people where there is an easy bogey man (the State) that can be blamed.

Personal responsibility does not exist in Glas’s world.

1 Like

Ok. You can tell poor people they shouldn’t be allowed have babies (in your view). Would you like to set an income threshold or is it come one come all?

2 Likes

means tested ejaculation

1 Like

You’re just being ridiculous here. She started out homeless when she was 18 and no kids and now she’s screaming about having no home and 2 kids and one on the way.

Do you think it’s fair for the kids to be brought into such a situation and do you think there is any parental responsibility to wait for things to stabilise before bringing kids into the world?

Would you bring kids into that situation?

2 Likes

Why is that relevant?

I thought you were having a pop at both parents? Glad you’ve backtracked your attack back to on to the young homeless mother.

Typical Art. Pathetic.

I wasn’t asking you

1 Like

Just blank the questions then because you don’t like the answer

1 Like

Big man Art, can attack homeless women from behind his keyboard but can’t answer a simple question from a man.

3 Likes

That’s good coming from you considering you blanked the questions and had to rely on backinabedsit trying to save you.

1 Like

Hi @glasagusban, could you answers some of the questions here please?

And seeing as you are happy and contented with this article being the only importants bits of the story, what do you think should happen here?

There are people in difficult financial circumstances in every village, town and city in the country.

If you don’t have a permanent residence that you can call home then surely would it not be prudent and responsible behaviour to avoid having children - until you get sorted permanently - when you won’t be in a position to best raise and educate them? Surely at some stage personal accountability should come into it?

1 Like