Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

What degrading acts is she doing for the few quid?

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi gave her the ā‚¬150 :exploding_head:

1 Like

From the pics above you couldnā€™t rule her out partaking in some shenanigans with a large bottle of stout (off the shelf obvs).

To paraphrase Ger Canning, I admire the resourcefulness of these young wans to earn some money. Itā€™s a cost of living crisis and theyā€™re finding simple ways to fund university courses or general expenses like rent. Old Ireland wouldnā€™t have given them the latitude to market themselves as a dominatrix on social media or to send out clips via Only Fans or whatever. I suspect receiving unsolicited pictures of a big huge one is a price worth paying for the money they make.

2 Likes

Somebody is going to have to ladybird this for me Iā€™m afraid. Is she at least missing a county final to run a marathon for all the donations she is getting or something like that?

This is a whole new level of degeneration even for tfk. Never hesrd of this carry on, way too sheltered i guess

2 Likes

Post up a few screen shots.

1 Like

So what happens is, @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi sends her on 150 euros and she calls him naughty in her underpants.

1 Like

Of the 8 euro?

Of what you can get for ā‚¬8ā€¦

She doesnā€™t look great in that photo tbf

Mouse knows. Trust the process.

You subscribe to her do ye?

I donā€™t even know what she does, i presume itā€™s that fans thingā€¦Only a fucking idiot would pay for that shit. Go out and apply yourself and get it for free has always been my mantra

1 Like

Ah no. As @Batigol mentioned above, you send her money and sheā€™ll send you a message saying youā€™re a simple cunt etc. Must be a market for it :man_shrugging:

Degradation basically.

3 Likes

Lads can log on here for free and be called a simple cunt

25 Likes

Noting the college library, would potential trainee accountants, solicitors, doctors be allowed enter the profession having done this sort of thing if it came out? Same question re IT and engineering places.

Is she blackballing herself long- term while blueballing the boys?

Glad Una took the high road and joined the Saturdays

She came up on TikTok last week. Mother of GodšŸ˜ She was all dolled up.

1 Like

She appears to be missing part of a tooth anyway. Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s lads online offering her a free filling!

1 Like

The wishlist is gas. be called a cunt then buy her a pair of jeans.