Homegrown Talent. Valerie Wheeler is off the table lads

She needs to be excluded for this thread from now on. She looks like an auld wan.

Is she Bi or does he take turns on which one he roots? Seems a pretty odd situation for her to get herself into. Imagine her trying to explain this to her kids. You could make hay with nicknames for her young chap in school.

“Dave, I’m all about the black cock and I love a stroll through the lady garden. Have a few childer to be mindful of tho so if we’re doing this, can we keep it on the downlow?”

Nope. Seems the fame associated with it as important as the cock involved.

1 Like

The whole thing is weird and gross and sad and desperate on the part of all of them.

Una will probably try to claim she’s actually doing her bit for women’s lib by embracing the stereotype of the slutty female groupie and repackaging it as “taking control”, “reclaiming power”. Sub-Spice Girls “feminism”.

You’re not taking control, Una. You’re obviously just trying any tactic you can to keep the tabloid celeb £££ rolling in. It’s nearly sad as the tactics this mystery GAA star stooped to, in its own way.

1 Like

There will be a mental breakdown, a “refinding myself phase” along with a book on the back of this. Tortured aul soul.

1 Like

Una has played this beautifully, in another five months her competition will be cast aside and david will be hers.
You fellas just don’t understand feminists

David Haye has gotten through more arse than a McDonald’s toilet seat. It’ll all end in tears for the aul dolls.

1 Like

She can do what she likes.

4 Likes

There isn’t a daysunt pair of tits between them

He’s not doing too well for himself now. One of those bints would be bad enough without having to listen to two of them

1 Like

I’d like to think Haye’s line of thought is something similar to Homer’s below.

1 Like

They don’t have the makings of a decent chest between the 2 of them.

A lot of lads on here struggling with the modern throuple concept. A real misogyny underlying it.

Monogamy is one of the last pillars of the patriarchy to be smashed.

Monogamy is too cruel a rule

Met her in McLoughlin’s pharmacy on Shop St a few Christmas’s ago. Started randomly asking Mrs Keadyshouldhaveplayedin89 about foundation. An total stunner. Fierce friendly with it.

6 Likes

I’d say there was some amount of surreptitious leching going on…the missus probably knew and nudged you towards some subsequent expensive show of fealty.

Ahh shtopp, Afterwards I was trying to casually tell her

"Jesus, I think I know that wan from TG4’’

‘Oh do ya now’

“Ya, she’s fierce familiar looking”

‘Is that one of the ones you’d be ogling watching the weather?’

“Ehhh ya”

5 Likes

They miss nothing. We literally haven’t a chance

1 Like

P4P #1

Marty knows

3 Likes