Evanne looking well

8 Likes

Lovely lady.

1 Like

You’d happily hop off her

I would yes

Ah she’s rough enough… A lot of work done to make her presentable

What’s up with her feet?

Una Healy is out in White and Blue, celebrating Monaghan’s division one status for next year.

9 Likes

Her lower legs look very weird in that. She looks like has David Kelly syndrome.

Jaysus Una

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQTnFdpBYKi/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

I’ve found a new wife. The last one did a runner so this one will do.

GAA JOE (@GAA__JOE) Tweeted:
Have a look there and you’ll see the fastest camogie player in Ireland.

What an absolute screamer of a goal from Aoife Doyle for @KilkennyCamogie :bomb:

https://t.co/RVq4zq2Go2

The exact same pose I make when I exit the jacks after a good sitting.

From the six counties, Bronagh Taggart.

2 Likes

Is she the first Miss Ireland who is black or is there a Black Miss Ireland?

She’s not that pretty tbh
Also, how does someone from South Africa qualify for asylum?
She’s clearly an addition to the country, but still 🤷

In fairness that is an excellent question. When you think of South Africa you think of wealth and rugby/cricket/Paralympics and equality etc etc. Not sure if you’ve been there before, I had the great pleasure to go to SA, albeit back in 2003. I thought the very same as you but boy was I wrong. We landed on Presidents Day which was a holiday. Went for a walk down on the promenade. I thought the demographic would be quite mixed - Blacks/Whites/Indian/Asian - totally Black and so many there. Also I thought I had seen poverty before but I never saw poverty like it. The vast majority of people living there are poor and the place is a shithole. It’s beautiful in places but in the city (I was in Durban) you’d fear for your safety at all times and like I said, the place is a kip.

Your question was why do they need asylum, most likely as their lives are under threat due to gangs for one, probably 100 other reasons. As our coach driver said to us on the way up to a nature reserve, those Africans, mainly central and west Africans, who have the money go to Europe, the rest filter down to South Africa.

3 Likes

Loads of them present looking for asylum. Mainly white people.

Risk of FGM, perhaps.

How about now?

11 Likes