Honour to Nadal - An icon for clean tennis

The drugs cheat lost?

Iā€™m gutted.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

He took the GOAT to 5 sets.

Unlucky- some effort considering how rusty he must have been. Crowd didnā€™t help in fifth set, they upped the abuse considerably after he broke in fifth

1 Like

They never saw it coming.

This guy canā€™t even speak English. Well avoided GOAT

5 years younger he had him on the rack 3-1 up in final set. He will be very very disappointed in himself.

Nadal had a mental breakdown

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/ToQ0n3itoII

2 Likes

I see Pat Cash has accused Federer of cheating, the only way he could beat Rafa really

Hard luck mate. Your man fought hard

:joy::joy::joy:

Outstanding internetting from @Matty_Hislop. Thatā€™s some clamping.

Donā€™t you know thatā€™s cheating. Federer canā€™t be better than Nadal. :grin:

Setting up a Twitter account & following Pat Cash amounts to outstanding internetting?

ā€œYou canā€™t just stop a marathon if youā€™re tiredā€¦ I canā€™t stress how bad this has been supervised or looked at by the medical team here in the whole tour,ā€

ā€œItā€™s wrong, wrong and wrong. Itā€™s cheating and itā€™s being allowed. Itā€™s legal cheating, but itā€™s still not right.ā€

The Fed heads are turning a blind eye to cheating as it helped their guy win, enjoy your tainted title, guys.

1 Like

Lol keep digging @Nembo_Kid. Your man couldnā€™t get the job done against a guy who was not 100%

Keep your head in the sand Taz, the irony of you advocating cheating seems to be lost on you.

I want it put on the public record that I donā€™t follow Pat Cash on twitter and I hate tennis.

3 Likes