Horse Racings Shame

Horses being shot, jockey’s in coma’s, enough is enough. Ban this savagery and jail anyone with anything to do with it.

1 Like

Signing in.

Animal killing for the enjoyment of upper class toffs masquerading as ‘sporting’ activity.

End it. Now.

I think there was already a few of these threads.

Signing in…

Whipping a horse around a field for fun is beyond cruel.

Horses are delicious.

1 Like

That prick who ran the horse Peter Toole is in a coma after should be banned aswell. It’s time these no hopers were banned from all Grade 1 races, not just the championship races at Cheltenham. A jockey could lose his life over that fool’s pipedream. Horses like that are dangerous when running at that level they’re so out of their depth.

signing in

if they were going to keep any sport of the 17th century gentry it shoulf have been bull baiting, not this vile spectacle

Pathfork will win @ Newmarket gentlemen

Correct.

On at 12s :pint:

MBB managed to use two apostrophes above when there was no need, he then failed to use one when he should have.

I have no beef with horse racing and enjoy an occasional flutter. Carry on.

Briantinnion has spoken. :clap:

I have, also noticed, that MBB has, a tendency, to include, commas for no apparent, reason.

:frowning: Me no learn so good.

I’ve just been informed that a lady jockey won the Irish Grand National yesterday. How embarrassing for the simpletons that follow this muck. :lol:

Organisedconfusion won the national and he is most certainly not a lady jockey mate

This is some shockingly backward shit from bandages and I had him down as one of those enviro gay types

???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not a sport.

They shoot horses don’t they?