Horse Racings Shame

At least on the bright side, Synchronised belonged to JP McManus. The poor horse tried to run away before the race. But McManus had to have his pound of flesh.

Great post, Carter. :clap:

Funny that, Richard Pitman was saying that Synchronised looked like a big sheep before the race.

Johnstone’s Motor Car

They mourn them, yet have no issue with them watching them flogged. Makes them feel better about themselves to mourn the horses after they die I guess, easier to live with their conscience. Even looking at their posts on here shows how they try to ignore the truth behind this vile industry. Whatever helps them sleep.

:clap:

It’s disgusting.

If we’ve learnt anything from today’s barbaric events it’s that association football needs to be ended immediately. Following hard in the footsteps of the near tragedy of the Bolton player comes another player dying from a heart attack, this time a Livorno player.

I’d prefer the 1000 days as a lamb meself.

Can we get rid of these fcuking happy clappy hippies

Can we get rid of these fucking weirdos like Kid Chocolate who analyse the ability of bright uniform wearing dwarves to whip a horse around an obstacle course?

I include fat hippies in that latest request

Sick bastards riding 3 year old handicaps… I’ve said it before, this ‘industry’ is sick.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 576717”]+1.

And it sickens me seeing the hypocrites whose financial backing keeps this vile industry alive mourning the dead horses that otherwise would have lived.

[/quote]

If it wasn’t for the financial backing those horses would never have even been born.

+1

How do you know the jockeys are smart bandage? Could be thick as mince for all you know.

clipe

Couldn’t agree more. A more depressing spectacle does not exist in sport. Fine for for boggers with their p2pers and their ‘dreams’ but in the realms of genuine sport the racing world is clearly in denial. Time for a reality check.
Roll on Chester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fA4cxdu_CU

Fucking animals.

The Sport of Kings