How has TFK changed your life?

How has TFK changed your lives? Is it the random acts of bullying which has toughened you? The wonderful sense of community? @Rocko[/USER] 's continued IT excellence? @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] 's sharp moderation? @[USER=1520]Faldo 's Golf Betting tips?
@Mac[/USER] & @[USER=276]fenwaypark 's horsey tips?

@Sidney[/USER] & @[USER=377]Manuel Zelaya[/USER] insightful Rugby talk? @[USER=1052]Rudi 's hygiene matters?

@mickee321[/USER] ? The people @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] knows? @[USER=179]artfoley[/USER] 's legal advice? @[USER=193]balbec[/USER] & @[USER=24]farmerinthecity 's music choices?

Please share your opinions, my TV is on the blink & i am as bored as Dairy Farmer locked out with TB.

This is awful. And I’m surprised at Carryharry. This is something retarded and attention seeking like MBB and mickee would pull.

Go for a run if you’re that bored.

I can never run since the accident.

Jesus, how badly did you shit yourself that time. I knew you’d need a new pair of jocks and jeans, but didn’t realise it had actually neurologically damaged you. I always thought that was just the weed.

1 Like

Im surprised at you kev, the forum has given you a platform to exchange your extensive, not to mention occasionally contradictory, knowledge and views.

Bravo @carryharry

It wasn’t so much the shit that did the damage as you too well know.

I’ve learned how to spell asterisk, as opposed to Asterix. That was very liberating.

@caoimhaoin is nothing w/o this forum, we made him who he is today

I am pretty sure we had a thread like this before.

There is room for another one.

I’ve learned what a person working for Kellogg’s in Manchester is likely to earn

1 Like

The reverse sear. In all fairness it is a fucking game changer.

5 Likes