How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

He was desperately unlucky to tear his cruciate twice in two weeks, especially after Ger Hartmann fixing it in 5 days the first time.

2 Likes

2018 was all about getting the monkey off the back. Ending the famine.

2020 was exorcising the demon of 19 v kk. There was a 2 in the row there but they got bate by a hard working kk team with Cody’s nouce for winning. A harsh lesson. Also winning the 2nd was to remove ghe risk of being like clare in 13.

2021 doing what great teams do. 2 in a row and the ability to have a claim in any great team arguments.

2022 the target is simply 3 in a row. We will talk about 4 next year and x amount afterwards. 3 has to be done first. No point in talking about anymore until then

4 Likes

Yes I expect Limerick people to shut up about hurling from now until Summer 2022.

11 Likes

Nope won’t happen. 22 like the last 10 all irelands will be won on the Internet

1 Like

Good one. We bate them in the five games before and with kids in an All Ireland final.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lolz

We’ll replace him with Hego junior

Roided

safe_image.php

They don’t seem to have got much joy out of 2020 and 2021. They seem to have been all about exorcising demons and providing the ammunition to win pub talk arguments.

1 Like

We’ve only had 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 20 minutes and 17 mins hurling from the team this year … When we get a complete 70 minutes from the team we’ll be happy.

2 Likes

you’ve been broken. Its not nice to see.

Take a break and revert to the norm ASAP.

1 Like

According to Skehill on OTB an unnamed Clare panel source gives all the credit to Kinnerk.

Sure, tis not real hurling at all these days. Poor technique and ball striking. The men of ‘73 could teach them a thing or two. Then there’s McManus in the background splashin’ the cash like some Premier League chairman. They’ll be going full time pro next like those rugby shaggers. What about the principles the founding fathers of the GAA instilled in us? Tis just a terrible state of affairs, I tell ye!

5 in a row would be fantastic. I wonder what it must feel like now for Limerick hurling people who were around in 73 and remember all the near misses and bad old days.
I might go back and read Unlimited Heartbreak for the laugh.
Just a pity the last 2 were not in front of full houses.

Who himself was playing on a dodgy knee

Where would last Sunday rank amongst the great days following limerick? I’d have the 2013 Munster final very close to the 2018 all Ireland win.

That 2013 Munster final win was very special.

Last Sunday was a different sort of feeling. Not only being raging hot favourites but the game being completely finished after 20 minutes or so.

1 Like

That’s another sly dig towards the tipp lads.

2010*

2019 Rose of Tralee and Love Island double

6 Likes

" If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? "

It’s the same winning matches in empty and half empty grounds. They don’t count.

1 Like

They count alright, just a pity that more Limk fans couldn’t be there.