How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Along with the lessons they’ll have learned as well in those narrow victories.

With Currid gone now, I’d say that’s it lads…

aye, we’ll miss her throwing over points from 80 yards alright

2 Likes

5c86dcc3e33ff5da06c85beaa2a90eb8

Limerick is serious danger now of having to settle for just the four in a row. A disaster

It will all have been for nothing.

1 Like

I think ye will do six. Nobody out there close.

Limerick came through Munster by the skin of their teeth, they won 3 games and finished with a +3 scoring difference including the Munster final. This notion that they’re miles ahead of everyone is a nonsense

1 Like

We will never lose again.

1 Like

They were in second gear and found their mojo. Once that happened, nobody had a chance. I just don’t see anybody toppling them. There’s some good teams out there. But not a really good team. Limerick are an exceptional team.

Will need a Klopp-like figure to bring a dormant traditional superpower back to the top table very occasionally to stop the Man City-esque Limerick dominance. (Cc hurlix/Footix of the day).

1 Like

when do you think they found their mojo?

6 in a row is very doable

It isn’t really. At the business end of things with Cian Lynch back in harness we are currently ten points better than anyone else.

I remember, as we were clinging to life in 2018, having not won a single AI in my entire life, thinking to myself “it’s all in shit unless we win five in a row” anyway

4 Likes

ssshhhhh

I went full Miley from Glenroe…well mudder of gawd

Who’ll sit on the mad bastards now though?

I’m going to say Limerick will win 7 AI’s in a row, 8/9. They might not win that many Munsters, but they will find a way to get out of the group of death that is the Munster Championship.

Limerick are a very good team lads, let there be no mistake.

If we can’t reach double figures then what’s the point?