How many all Ireland's in a row will jp buy?

Still to beat Clare and tipp in the final.

If Limerick lose next year Currid’s reputation will go through the roof. Even jp wont be able to afford her for 2025.

1 Like

Incredible foresight here. Who was this poster or what’s their username now? Even the most astute of posters were predicting multiple Kilkenny titles in the decade that followed. Although there was a stark reminder that the supply lines were drying up just a couple of months earlier when they shipped a heavy beating in a Leinster U21 final in Wexford Park. But armed with an All-Ireland winning minor team from 14’ it was easy to see why people expected the hegemony to continue. Easily one of the best threads on here before the title was altered in quite an unbecoming manner. They could still salvage a title in 2025 of course.

As an aside, what was the name of the Pa fella who was going to be the saviour of Cork hurling again?

@scumspot

1 Like

It’s all your fault

1 Like

Is he @Bisto now?

1 Like

Surely not :eek:

What was the original title?

Kev didn’t know.

Kev actually knew.

How many All-Ireland’s will Kilkenny win (2016-2025) or something along those lines.

1 Like

I was the original believer in Kiely/Kinnerkball.

4 Likes

I said after the 2018 final Limerick would win 4 of the next 5.

1 Like

The most fateful exchange on TFK in a decade. I didn’t know it at the time but I actually ran him off the board that day.

1 Like

O Callaghan

1 Like

Grand club hurler to be fair.

Pa O’Callaghan from Ballyhea.

Good hurler tbf but maybe not as good as he was made out to be. He didn’t do a whole pile at intercounty 21s, for example.

1 Like

Amazing Cork started winning again when they fielded big, fast, skilful hurlers that could win their own ball.

1 Like