Hungover in work

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1056160, member: 24ā€]I have had a few pints every night this week so far - Iā€™ll abstain tonight.

Home most night around 10pm and at 11pm on Tuesday.

Not a bother on me the next day as you can imagine.

Hangovers are not worth it.[/QUOTE]

Did you not say something similar last week about drinking every night pal?

Yeah - I want to let people know that Iā€™m a legend.

Whatā€™s your problem bro?

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1056160, member: 24ā€]I have had a few pints every night this week so far - Iā€™ll abstain tonight.

Home most night around 10pm and at 11pm on Tuesday.

Not a bother on me the next day as you can imagine.

Hangovers are not worth it.[/QUOTE]

binge drinking is a mugs gameā€¦just like big fuckoff carvery mealsā€¦the irish are slowly learning about portion size ā€¦cafeā€™s and tapas bars are the future palā€¦

I hope its comfortable on the high stool there Mr. ā€˜I skip Dublin matches to go binge drinkingā€™

Few guinness and hot toddys in the Palace last night has left me a bit seedy. Two monster shites this morning. Out again for food tonight but will leave the drinking alone.

:smiley: I donā€™t even go to the pub for Dublin games anymore never mind croker ā€¦its a wash with wankers who never did nothing for Dublin gaaā€¦ how dare a no mark pup like @Spidey from a pop-up club like Castleknock rate that postā€¦

You donā€™t need to go to a pub to binge drink mate

I doā€¦never got into drinking at home buzzā€¦

Wow - wouldnā€™t have expected that from anyone but the noisy neighboursā€¦

Drinking at home is a dangerous habit to get into. Thoroughly enjoyable all the same.

Is the palace not for 18 to 21s mate?

You fucking mug, The Palace Bar on Fleet St is a fine establishment. Although itā€™s good to hear thereā€™s little fear of bumping into the likes of you there :pint:

im at it a lot lately

[SIZE=3]It doesnā€™t hit the pocket half as much, plan on knocking it on the head in the new year though. Itā€™s a vicious circle the day after especially during the week.[/SIZE]

yeah if i wasnt playing soccer id be fucked id say, that was the great thing about being young and playing on a proper team, you couldnt do this shit, now i just play a game on a saturday afternoon and train 2 nights a week and can get away with this shit, i drank a can of heineken driving home from work the other week, FFS

i started smoking again as well, nothing like blowing smoke out into the cold night sky

Signing in for the morning. 6 bottles of rhienbacger and few joints, great. Fuck it its Friday and Christmas is coming:pint::pint:

Not signing in. Fucking great.

I await sign ins from @Colin Montgomerie[/USER] and [USER=56]@LetterkennyMan

Nice few pints had last night, but not too bad #youneedtobesobertobehungover