Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I like Clare as a county and their inhabitants but their support were ridiculously petty booing the ref at the 2014 U21 Final which they won against Wexford.

1 Like

True, but it irritates me when a strike isn’t a sending off, especially in front of an official.

Not sure Burke would make Tipp forward line at the moment. Maybe the half fwd line. He is only 22 and because of injury and travel this year was his first proper championship. I think he will improve and become a top inter county forward

Any stream @Copper_pipe

Is Liam Gordon refereeing this?

Davyford…

And now hurling’s ‘greatest mind’ will hurl wind assisted, ten points down, with seven defenders, four midfielders and three forwards.

4 Likes

You could have said the very same about Clare under Davy from 2014 to 2016. The kick never comes but it is the hope that kills you

1 Like

It’s only a 5er mate

1 Like

Yes

Seems to work against Cody :smile:

Is it now showing some of the first half for anyone on GAA Go?

Yes

1 Like

No wonder there’s controversy. He shouldn’t have got another game after his performance in PUC.

He’d ask umpires and linesmen what to do before the throw-in.

Yes

I really hope this is level deep in injury time and a disputed line ball is awarded in front of the Clare dug out.

3 Likes

What controversy has there been?

How’s it going mate?

Weren’t you wittering on about strikes going unpunished?

He’s missing a lot of and penalising minor things or non fouls. Quite irritating.

Cathal Malone having a great game, outstanding work rate.