Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Nice that the pitch got some praise there cc @myboyblue

1 Like

Galway man advocating taking out Tony Kelly

Lovely touch. Well earned. It looks magnificent.

How many did Wexford score post water break?

Tony Kelly really sickening a few lads on here this year. Godly stuff.

1 Like

Wexford paying the price for not getting shot of Davy after his 3 year shelf life.

1. (Nil).

Davy looks irate with the officials.

Davy wanted to go but they begged him to stay on so they did.

You don’t often see that, must be justified.

3 Likes

Like who? Will this be your shhhtick now for the next 35 minutes?

Wexford can’t be that bad. Surely have a kick in them second half. I’m absolutely mystified as to what they are trying to do here

1 Like

Be Matt Doherty tomorrow sure. Very original.

1 Like

We actually only lost our way in the last 10 minutes. When it was 7-3 or 8-3 we’d as much of the play as them and missed long range frees and a few other chances etc. Our play wasn’t attractive or anything but we were doing fine. It was 12-4 in CWP in February at half time after a similar half and Clare won 18-15. They’ll feel confident of keeping us at bay with a 10 point lead but I don’t think this is gone or that we’ve been as bad as the deficit suggests. We could do with Chin coming on. Not sure about using Jacko as part of a 2-man full forward line when his physique was needed out the field.

Dodgy

I’ll give you that one.

1 Like

That’s all I need. I’ll kick on from here.

A 7-8 point gap at half time would have fancied Wexford
Just think 10 is too big a lead
That Clare yahoo roaring and shouting in the background on commentary is fierce annoying

1 Like

Half time and Darragh says Tony Kelly has put on a show. He certainly has. Some great scores, and some disgusting antics as well.

Tony, if you’re reading, why do you do this?

In fairness a few Clare players have instigated scuffles and then gone to the ground theatrically.