Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

The modellers added in two variables that fucked Limerick.

1. Rocko disabling the PM function, meaning the match had to be discussed publicly.
  2. A huge roar that startled the team as they ran onto the pitch.
3 Likes

Today is all Ireland final Sunday.

An awful shame to have missed out on the big Davy v Lohan showdown yesterday.

2 Likes

No Club games allowed by Croke Park, but how many here know of county team who played challenge matches over the past 48 hours?

Ah yeah. Great little country.

Chipp played Antrim at the weekend and the north absolutely riddled

Home or Away?

Carlow played a neighbouring county last night in Carlow I am lead to believe.

Not to take from your well made point - but there’s a lot more tangibles with club and people are meeting pre and post games - heading to pubs and the likes. Much smaller bubble with county. But i’m in full support of you here pal.

1 Like

I believe a Dublin minor club team played the Dublin minor footballers in a challenge match at the weekend.

Said team are in the A final which is postponed over Covid and it appears there will be a serious shit storm out of it

1 Like

Issue strict directives to Clubs on how to deal with supporters, or ban them entirely. Clubs to warn players and supporters about post game behaviour.

And let the Clubs finish the season out and be done with it over the next 2 weeks.

Instead we now have lads meeting up 2/3 times a week indefinitely waiting for a season to end.

But the GAA will look the other way at 30 chaps from a Munster stronghold hopping in a bus and driving to Leinster to play a challenge game. Shur what harm lads. What harm.

Finish the Clubs.

Fine Dungarvan and suspend their officers.

100%, it’s a total joke. Play the games being closed doors, pubs are almost all closed so big celebrations are out the window.

You’ll most likely still get the house partys in some cases, but the Clubs must be drilled about this and move on with life. Just get it done now.

The reality is we’ll still be at this lark next year so lessons do need to be learned.

Imagine castlehaven for example. Cork will be beaten by Kerry so could fix county final for November the 14th. Problem is cahalane is with cork hurlers so if they keep winning county final won’t be until December the 20th at the earliest. Be fair difficult to motivate yourself to go training for another 10 weeks.

It’s over. 2020 is over.

Surprised John Costello would allow that to be honest.

Is he not dead?

You must be thinking of someone else.

Costello is one of the great guys.

You like a bit of hyperbole dont you

did ye send them home**with their tea in their mugs??

** I know they were already home

the damage is done now.