Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I’m pretty sure the Dublin Minors played the bottom half of the Dublin u20 panel on Saturday. I’d be very surprised if there was a club team involved.

Don’t worry, he’ll be free a lot earlier than that.

An example needs setting

The GAA are not looking the other way, Challenge matches are currently allowed by GAA and also Level 3 guidelines. I believe the GAA are going to stop them very soon though.

Ah leave it off there, what harm. What harm. Horan will just wait until 2 counties shut down because of their panels being riggled.

That post makes no sense at all. You need to calm down and take one of your zen tablets.

I believe Horan was fairly zen on Sunday when he looked at d’tele and saw the stand in Nyavan :smiley:

No chance inter county goes ahead!!! By end of the week Wel prob have 5/6 Panelseith confirmed cases

@Gazthegeezer

I’d say he has some pain in his hole. His last year was meant to be a jolly around the world patronising the diaspora.

And his legacy of the B Championship in tatters.

Croke Parks heads exploded with those scenes in Navan I’ve been assured.

It thoroughly ruined Alan Miltons day, which is proof that its not all bad.

What scenes in navan? I watched the game. Stand looked to have a lot more than 200 in it.

Fuck Tipp

2 Likes

Fucksake. Fellas managed fine without a luminous ball for 150 years.

They managed fine without helmets too. Shur who needed a full mouth of teeth.

2 Likes

Are you implying the current sliotar is dangerous?

Change for the sake of change because that cunt Cusack wanted to sound intelligent on the Sunday Game.

Donal OG. Mission achieved

1 Like

Stop moving the goalposts

That will be the next thing.

Lots of the games will be played under lights. Probably not a bad idea.