Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

If it was so unsettling for him he’d surely have got someone from the Wexford backroom team or MW Hire O’Moore Park ground staff to move him on.

Hard to know where the Davy roadshow will go after Wexford. He’s unpopular among a large cohort of Clare people - which is staggering considering what he has achieved - so there’d be fierce opposition to his return.

Cork, Tipp and Limerick will never touch him. He has already done Waterford and crippled them.

Galway after SON…?

Have you any reason not to take his word for it?

Niall Romer, a lunatic from Kilmaley. Was midfield on the Clare junior hurling team that won an all Ireland in 93.

Is better known for getting into a digging match with Anthony Daly during the minor a hurling final back 7 years or so ago.

He is Lohans kit man and Kilmaley county board delegate.

2 Likes

I suppose if he watches them enough he can spot the battlers. Amazing achievement though he’s 5 years past a good team and still winning Leinster’s and getting to all Ireland’s.

He is the man to return Offaly to the Liam McCarthy championship

Fuck that

He wouldn’t do any worse than the previous Clare man who was over ye…

So Lohan gave the abuse the green light? Whether Davy deserves it or not, Lohan needs to carry himself appropriately. If Davy wants to act unhinged let him off, Lohan should have his own troops rising above it.

They do a lovely latte

1 Like

Remember when Clare played Galway while loughnane was in charge. I think there was 15 changes ten minutes before the game. I remember my grandfather going mad over it.

I don’t know if it was sanctioned or just Romer doing it off his own bat. Romer would be liable to do it off his own bat

Or any better.

I know the thinking, he’s a motivator, but if Galway were endlessly passing it over and across midfield I’d puke. I think SON has the right idea just needs more time to get them looking up with it. Still too many glory shots.

1 Like

Lohan allowed it though. He couldn’t say he wasn’t aware

He’s some cunt of a man but you just have to be in awe of what he can do. The bastards never die and that’s all him.

Didn’t they always have that? That fight. The scars of watching the comeback in thurles in 97 have never healed.

As you say, hard to feel sympathy for Davy … But Lohan seems to have gotten players playing for him … That should be the sole focus of his regime… Most of the Clare lads went out of their way to shake hands with Davy after the game… Lohan should just keep it all about the team and fuck off anyone not buying in.

Kilkenny didn’t exist before Brian Cody.

It will be a shock to nobody that Davy supposedly accosted a local journalist in the press box after the game yesterday. Very unhappy about a tweet during the week.

I’m all the more surprised to hear that the local scribe supposedly gave it back to him both barrels.

Hurling didn’t exist before 1994

Ninety what?