Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

tenor

That’s better

Waterford got to a league final this year.

which of Limerick’s 3 off days were they caught on?!

3 Likes

The last one, obviously.

The one where they could only manage to beat Clare by 18 points. Left another 15 behind them

2 Likes

Not much coming through? Prunty, Lyons and Prendergast came through this year, there’s plenty hurlers in Waterford

1 Like

All Waterford are really lacking is the billionaire sugar daddy to bankroll it all.

I dunno, you’d have a ** beside any AI won by means of financial doping

And that would bother ye?

It might bother some but not me

1 Like

My biggest regret for ye is tbat Ken McGrath will never get one. I got to know him quite well down through the years and I have great time for him

1 Like

I hear ya…there’s several more you could add to the list too, 02-07 were great times

Ah yeah,. I met Fergal Hartley a few times as well. 04 was yere year but ye left it bdhind ye in the semi.

McGrath and Ciaran Carey my pick of those I would have loved to get one, hopefully Pat Horgan doesn’t join them

1 Like

I hear ya but its getting perilously close to squeaky bum time for him now. How long has he left?

3 years?

Even 98 they way things transpired and 04 - not having a settled goalkeeper and JM being suspended

Possibly.

Yeah 98 was a bummer. I reckon ye would have beaten Offaly. What was the semi 1-10 to 1-09?