Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

So the other 2 they were just not good enough

:rollseyes:

Go fuck yourself, you idle good for nothing lazy cunt

Add Tony Browne to that list.

1 Like

An article from Laois site LaoisToday has Laois due to be away to Kilkenny and Dublin and at home to Galway and Wexford. I’m curious as an outsider to this new Championship set up, how has this been determined?

Assume it is working on a similar basis to Munster whereby the team which had home advantage last year is away the following year.

Laois take up where Carlow left off last year who had Dublin and Kilkenny at home.

1 Like

They randomly picked the home and away split in year one. When Offaly went down, then Carlow got the reverse fixtures and now Carlow are gone so it’s flipped back to the year 1 split and Laois get them. In other words, Offaly would have been at home to Wexford and Galway in year 1.

Edit: What Mick said.

1 Like

I’m starting to think we might struggle to stay afloat in this yoke.

Ye will surely keep yer noses ahead of Galway anyways.

I dunno, have they got a manager yet?

Joe will need to conduct things from the pitch at this rate I’d say.

Ye will win yer 2 home games and fancy ye to rattle the Dubs

Dunno if Leinster have published provisional fixtures yet, but a home game agin the Wexicans with everything to play for on the last weekend would be a fantastic occasion in OMP.

No fixture list yet. Ah we’ll have it up our holes to get our foot on any of the throats of the big 3.

They were let off two of them.

No manager and winter is coming.

Round 1 – 9/10 May
Dublin v Kilkenny
Laois v Galway
Wexford Bye

Round 2 – 16/17 May
Kilkenny v Laois
Wexford v Dublin
Galway Bye

Round 3A – 23/24 May
Wexford v Galway

Round 3B – 30/31 May
Dublin v Laois

Round 4 – 6/7 June
Laois v Wexford
Galway v Kilkenny
Dublin Bye

Round 5 – 13/14 June
Kilkenny v Wexford
Galway v Dublin
Laois Bye

It’s a shame Laois will have already qualified by the time they face Wexford - could have been a bit of fun around here — I suppose Laois could potentially knock Wexford out if Wex had lost one of their previous games

Its gonna be tougher organise this year, would you know of a good logistics man going?

Difficult start for Joe in his first campaign as manager with two away fixtures