Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I thought Lynch put in a savage shift.

Ye aren’t far off lad. Find a role for Glesson and ye’ll be hard bet

I think you may have spelled feint correctly by accident.

2 Likes

Limerick peaked too early in October. On the way down. Nothing to fear for the big three of Galway, Kilkenny and Tipp

I’d a grand on Lynch to win motm. Delighted.

31 Likes

Given that we were demolished on our own puck outs we did very well to stay in the game.

Is it the usual no sense wait for Darren Frehill to do the draw on Morning Ireland on Monday Morning? Why can’t it be done on the Sunday evening?

I had only 50 on him.

5 Likes

I think Galway will be hard bet from here… They had their loss / wake up call last night.

1 Like

Aren’t we all?

Mugged off I only put 350 on Lynch to win MOTM

Thought that was a superb game. Skills and commitment from both sides was top class.

Especially Waterford

The pitch held up well.

A lot to like about Waterford’s second half but I think they may struggle to get back to that level next weekend, carried a lot of ball into the tackle which takes it toll on the body. Will be interesting to see if they can follow it up with a six day turnaround.

De Burca is a real joy to watch, best centre back in the game at the minute.

5 Likes

Waterford will struggle hugely next week.

1 Like

Great game. Happy to get over the line there. We earned it.

1 Like

After the water break in the 2nd half Waterford went long with puck outs and Limerick cleaned them out. Prunty done well on Gillane and De Burca is class. Could see them back in the final.

They put an awful lot into today’s game alright.

Yep would be very difficult to turn around in six days and go again imo. I remember for years two of the footballer provincial losers were out in qualifiers six days later and nearly always lost.