Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Davy next year

My sister was giving out that they wouldn’t shut the fuck up during the minute’s silence.

Kiely calling out Dr Tony and NPHET.

7 Likes

Duignan gave the entire game speaking in a type of hushed tone you would normally reserve for attending a wake.

In the absence of a crowd in the stands a commentary team with a bit of enthusiasm would have been welcome.

1 Like

He should call out the ridiculous number of suits there from limerick instead of dancing around the matter.

I thought the commentators last night were far better. Duignan acting like he was at mass and Marty giving pointless facts

1 Like

Marty felt the need to remind me of the 1982 Munster Final

1 Like

He is some pointless cunt

1 Like

Duignan seemed perplexed that Stephen Bennett would go for goal rather than tapping over a point with his team trailing by 5 in injury time. Shane Walsh should have gone for goal in the football earlier too(In an ode to Michael Meehan).

Marty remarked at one stage he hadnt seen much ground hurling today.

Thet doesn’t bode well

Last time the GGA did that it led.to 100s of deaths

Bode

2 Likes

Waterford could have done with a few of the 3 goals they bagged in the 1982 Munster Final today.

1 Like

Pat Bennett x 2 and Mossy Whelan x 1 if memory serves me correctly.

1 Like

John is a man you can get behind. A real limerick man. Nevermind that Tony fella. John is going above the sacred heart

Would it be donkeys years since Waterford fielded a championship team without any City club represented?

Hon Drom

I would be surprised if Waterford ever fielded a team without a player from a city club.

1 Like

Abide with me

There’s an ad on South-East radio where Davy Fitz says that his sponsored Skoda car is unbeatable, just like the Wexford hurlers😅

4 Likes